the start of something else.

guilty pleasures

3.15am.

 

Jiyong shakes himself awake from the memories. He turns rounds on his chair, watching as the studio walls turns into blurs of blue and black, again and again. Everybody had gone off after the meeting, and the place is quiet, except for the tick-tocking of the clock.

 

He stops suddenly and sighs, closes his eyes, and leans back on the chair. How did things get this complicated?

 

The door opens and he doesn't hear it. He gets a shock as he feels someone behind him and opens his eyes to see the face that has been on his mind for the past… hell, forever. 

 

"Hyung." Seungri says.

 

Jiyong sees that he looks unusually serious, and hums.

 

Ri sits down naturally in the chair beside him. "Hyung," he says slowly, "What has happened to you lately?"

 

Ji opens his mouth to deny, to say things like what are you talking about? or of course I am not avoiding you, but before he does that Seungri cuts him off. 

 

"Hyung, it is so obvious. You are avoiding me. Why?"

 

His mouth hangs open and he comes up with no answers. A part of his brain is screaming THIS IS THE TIME TO CONFESS, and the other just wants to run.

 

But he just ends up looking blankly at the maknae.

 

Seungri stares back for a moment and then sighs. He starts blinking fast and rubs his hands on his shirt. All typical nervous-and-uncertain Seungri.

 

"I have something to say then. That night in Japan, I wasn't really… that…. asleep." 

 

Something like a drum thuds inside Jiyong's head, and he suddenly feels panic. His heart pumps and face flushes as he recalls that night, that night when he ...

 

Seungri looks away, and then down at his hands. "I just want to know, what is all this about? Why did you ki… do that to me, and then the next day, act like I am invisible?" He looks down at the carpet. "How do you really feel? I jus…."

 

The sentence goes missing as Jiyong leans forward and gives him another kiss, this one more certain than the one in Japan. After what feels like eternity he pulls away. He looks the blushing younger boy in the eyes, gathering all his courage, and murmurs,

 

"I feel like this." 

 

*****

 

SO THIS IS IT~ GRI ARE TOGETHER!! i think this is a good place to end the story.

thanks to all who has subscribed, commented or just read the fic.. thanks so so much!

 

 

GRI2

 

*pinches cheeks*
so. annyeong for now!!