rains.

guilty pleasures

It was cold and wet in Japan, and Jiyong hates cold and wet weather however much he loves Japan.

 

He slammed the door open with just a bit too much strength and threw down his scarf onto the sofa. He didn't notice Seungri following him carefully behind, scared to annoy the leader in a bad mood further.

 

Jiyong collapsed onto the sofa and closed his eyes. He tried to tune out the pitter patter of the rain outside and the coldness of the house and the raininess of it all, but failed. Coupled with their impossibly busy schedule in Japan, he wasn't in a good mood at all.

 

It was an hour or more later before he opened his eyes again and found that he was lying on the sofa, with a blanket over him and the lights dimmed. He groggily sat up and wondered how on earth he fell asleep just like that. He was just about to go back to his room when he noticed a plain note on the table.

 

"To my most favorite hyung on earth: You fell asleep one minute after coming in! So amazing! Being a nice maknae I have heated up soup in the pot and there is coffee in the coffee maker. Hyung let's wait for the rain to stop together alright! Tomorrow will be a bright sunny day for sure, I just know it ^_^"

 

Jiyong smiled as he recalled how Seungri had said something similar to the fans waiting in the rain, that he knew the rain was going to stop and everything will just be bright and nice, if you would just wait. He imagined Seungri wearing that shy smile as he wrote the note in his childish handwriting.

 

That babo…

 

He tiptoed his way across the freezing floor, to Seungri's bedroom. Carefully twisting the knob, he quietly slipped into the dark room and towards the bed.

 

The only light that came in was from the streetlights outside, which cast a soft glow on the sleeping Seungri. The rain, the heartwarming note, and the peacefully snoozing boy all combined to become something magical, something like a spell that made Jiyong crouch down and press his lips against the other's. Time seemed to blur and it was only until Seungri fidgeted that Jiyong realized what he was doing.

 

He was sneak kissing Seungri, who is a male, his younger brother, his bandmate. 

 

He quickly leapt away from the bed, feeling his heart race way too fast, and the memory of what he just did pounding in his mind. There was no other way but to escape, and so, he ran.

 

******

 

the story is gonna end soon~ i can't write long stuff lack of inspiration ><