who's your favourite?

guilty pleasures

"Jiyong hyung!!!!" A white-shirted figure dashed through the corridors of the waiting rooms, leaving a trail of screams and footsteps.

 

Jiyong lay on his chair, closing his eyes and smiling a little to himself. He mentally counted how long it would take for the door to burst open.

 

"Hana, dul, se, ne…"

 

Before he got to five, the door crashed open and a maknae sped into the room.

 

"HYUNGGGG!" Jiyong couldn't control the smile that was spreading across his face as Seungri scrambled over to the chair and hugged him. "That was an amazing performance hyung! I was watching the whole thing from the back and it is sooooo good!…" The maknae babbled on and on in his excitement.

 

Jiyong was only half listening and half thinking about how the maknae's grip on him didn't loosen, and how he liked it that way.

 

He was so happy that Seungri still cared about him to come for his solo performance, after all he had spent a lot of time away from the members to prepare for this. The little fears that he had, like maybe Seungri would forget about him, maybe Seungri would find Taeyang hyung nicer and friendlier, was now all gone.

 

He just wanted to double check though.

 

"Seungri-yah." He pushed Seungri a little away to look him in the eyes. 

 

"Hmm hyung?" The maknae's face was a little flushed. Probably from the running?

 

"Which hyung do you like the most?" Jiyong whispered.

 

He watched as Seungri looked back into his eyes and gave him the shy smile. 

 

"You, hyung. It has always been you."

 

 

******

 
Thanks lovely commenters! :) this fic will not be a long one... anyway, I will update every two days or so!