alarms.

guilty pleasures

Jiyong never thought that their relationship was more than leader-maknae, hyung-dongsaeng, tom-jerry.  

-

Thinking back now, he finds so many times when alarm bells should have rang and told him that he was feeling something more.  

Like when Seungri injured his ankle during concert practice, falling to the ground with a "thud" and then clutching his leg with agony. In that moment Jiyong felt something in his chest sink to the bottom of his stomach and something in his brain snap.  

He was right next to Seungri when it happened, and his first instinct was to cradle the boy's head in his arms and sweep away his sweat and tears with his thumb, feeling his heart ache.  

The doctor wanted Seungri to rest for a week at home and try not to move his foot too much. But they know it was not possible, with their concert coming up and all the schedules already planned. Jiyong wanted to march up to CEO Yang and demand that his maknae be given leave, but the other members talked him out of it, there is no way they could change the work they had to do together.  

He ended up feeling anxious and worried all the time during that week.  

"Seungri-yah~ Are you feeling okay?"  

"Seungri-yah~ Do you need water?"  

"Seungri-yah~ I think you need vitamins right? Hyung will buy them for you araseo?"  

"Seungri-yah~…….."  

Even Seungri got embarrassed with the hyung's overworrying, hiding when Jiyong came over again with some herbal tea, or stared at him obsessively even during shows. The staff and other members all laughed that the leader was acting like a crazy girlfriend.  

Jiyong didn't realize that he never used to be so worried for someone before, that maybe brothers don't feel this way over one another. But maybe the alarm bells went off and he chose to ignore them.

 

******

i have to say this again: I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS! KAMSAHAMNIDA~