Chapter 1

You Used to Love Him

An exhale was released from a teenage boy who was indulged in his snacks and slowly but surely, into the sofa. Choi Sooyoung lived in a small yet cosy home with his two siblings. Soojin and Nana. The Choi parents resided in the happy country of Japan, working hard in their restaurant to provide enough money for their kids.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

His phone started ringing. He got up and searched for it. Finally findinig it he answered the call. "Hello?" He said. "Soo..." It was his best friend Jessica. "Sica, are you okay?" He asked. "Can... You come over... please?" She asked. He heard sniffles coming from the phone. She probably had another argument with Jonghyun. Sooyoung thought and sighed. "Of course Sica. I won't be long. See you soon" He hung up before she could say anything else.

Sooyoung ran up the stairs and changed into some tracksuit bottoms and a black vest top. He slipped on his shoes and grabbed his keys. "Soojin ah! I'm going over to Jessica's house" He shouted so his sister could hear. "Alright!" She yelled back. Sooyoung got in his Silver BMW and drove to the supermarket first before going over to Jessica's house. 

He quickly ran in and grabbed some drinks and snacks. He always did this when Jessica was sad or had a problem. "Here you go" The cashier gave him the change. "Thank you" Sooyoung said and drove to see Jessica.

At Jessica's House

*Knock Knock*

The door had swung open. Sooyoung was embraced by a petite blonde girl. "Sica, can I come in?" He chuckled. Jessica nodded into his chest. The two bestfriends walked into Jessica's house. Sooyoung took off his shoes. "So where is everyone?" He asked, seeing that no one was around.

"Krystal is at Sulli's house and U-Umma and Appa are on a buisness trip" Jessica answered. He nodded and made and 'O' shape with his mouth. "I got you some of your favourite drinks and snacks Sica" He smiled at her. He just wanted to see her smile, even if it's a small one.

Jessica let out a soft giggle. "You always know how to cheer me up Soo" She said and gave Sooyoung a bear hug. Sooyoung and Jessica sat down on the couch, he put down the drinks and snacks on the table. 

Sooyoung reached over to grab two drinks, opening it for the both of them. He passed one over to Jessica. "Now Sica what's wrong?" He asked, already knowing what has happened. "Me and Jonghyun had an argument again" She frowned. Sooyoung was sad inside. The couple always had arguments, Sooyoung knew it's alright to have arguments once in a while in their realationship but Jonghyun and Jessica fought so much. 

"I see... Again" He said sadly. Jessica noticed this, she went closer to Sooyoung and started cuddling with him. It's been years since they had cuddled together. He missed having her close. Sooyoung was forgetting about Jonghyun and Jessica being together and thought about how close they are.

He smiled. "Soo, i'm sorry for always making you come over when I have problems" Jessica felt bad, rethinking about when Sooyoung always came over. "It's alright Sica. I'm always here for you okay?" He faked a smile. She hugged him tightly. "so tell me what was the argument about?" Sooyoung asked. A pain struck his heart. Why did he have to care for them? Because He loved Jessica.

"I saw him at the club again, dancing and his arms were around some girls. He said that he didn't do anything but he's been using that excuse for ages now. We had an argument over the phone" She told Sooyoung. He gripped his hand together and gritted his teeth. "why stay together then" He mumbled so Jessica couldn't hear. "What Soo?" She asked and tilted her head to the side.

"Ah nothing" He smiled and scratched the back of his head. "hm, has he called you after the argument?" Sooyoung asked, the blonde haired girl shook her head. "That bastard" Sooyoung mumbled again. 

Does he not like Jonghyun? Jessica thought after hearing Sooyoung call him a bastard. "Well you've got me to comfort you" He flashed a charming smile. "Yep!" She smiled. "Let's forget about him for now and enjoy the drink, snacks and TV" Jessica said. "Oh yeah! I was watching Star King before I came over" Sooyoung said. "Ah sorry for interupting your favourite show" Jessica said and they both burst out into laughter. 

"Haha it's fine" Sooyoung chuckled. 

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

"Two secs Sica" He said and answered his phone. "Yeobosaeyo?" He answered. "HYUNG!" A voice shouted down the phone. "Yah, Nana!" Sooyoung put the phone away from his ear. "I'm back from holiday. Spain was really nice" Nana said.

"Ah cool. DID YOU GET ME PRESENTS?" Sooyoung joked. "Yeah dude" Nana said. "Want to meet up for dinner?" Nana asked, wanting to see his older brother. "yeah sure can I bring S-" He was cut off. "Yes you can bring Sica noona" Nana said using the nickname Sooyoung calls her. "Yah, I only call her Sica" Sooyoung scolded his younger brother.

"Arasso, arasso I get it. I'll see you at Kahi and JungAh Noona's restaurant yeah?" Nana said. "CoolCool, what time?" Sooyoung asked. "7pm?" Nana said. "Arasso, see you soon! Bye" They finished the call.

Jessica had her eyes on Sooyoung. "Sica do you want to come eat dinner with me, Nana and Lizzy?" Sooyoung asked the older girl. "Sure" She gave a huge smile. "cool, be ready at 7" Sooyoung said. She nodded.

The two still had a few hours to spare. They continued eating the snacks and drinking the beverages. "Woah, these dancers are great!" Sooyoung said, his eyes were twinkling. Jessica let out a soft giggle. She nodded afterwards.

Sooyoung and Jessica were still cuddling from before. Sooyoung loved being in this position. Her scent, her hair. Her personaility. Everything about Jessica. Sooyoung loved her more than anyone in the world. He would risk his life for her.

Sooyoung's eyes were still glued on the TV. He felt some weight on his chest. He looked down to see Jessica sleeping soundly. She was so comfortable and fell asleep. They really did look like a couple and it was just cute.

Time flew by and it was half past 6. "Sica... wake up" Sooyoung tried to shake the older girl awake. No movement. "Sica yah" Sooyoung said again. He sighed and got up, but tripped and fell on top of the older girl.

His face was nearly touching Jessica's, Sooyoung could feel her breath. He smiled. Suddenly, Jessica's eyes opened slowly finding Sooyoung on top. "Kyaaaaaa!" She screamed. Sooyoung covered his ears. "S-Sica! I'm sorry I tripped before" He tried to explain what happened. "Ah I see. What I beautiful? Hehe" She teased. He nodded and smiled.

"Well you looked pretty handsome up close too" Jessica teased again. Blood rushed to his cheeks. He turned his head and got up. "C'mon let's get ready to go out. I'm going back home to get ready, i'll be back soon" Sooyoung said and grabbed his coat. "Okay, i'll get ready now Soo" Jessica said.

With Sooyoung

Sooyoung opened the door and quickly ran his room, closing the door behind him. Within minutes Sooyoung exited his room and went back out. "Soo, where are you going?"Soojin asked when Sooyoung was just about to exit the house.

"Dinner with Lizzy and Nana" Sooyoung said. "Ahh, I forgot Nana came back today. Aren't they tired?!" Soojin said. Sooyoung just strugged his shoulders. "Well got to go, see you later sis" He said and gave her a quick hug. 

"Bye Soo! TELL NANA I WANT MY PRESENTS WHEN HE GETS BACK HOME!" She shouted making the younger boy laugh. They were exactly the same, practically twins. "WILL DO" He shouted back then left to Jessica's house.

At Jessica's House

Sooyoung entered the house to find that Jessica still wasn't ready. They had 20 minutes left to get to the restaurant. "Sica" Sooyoung called out for her. There was no answer like before. "Jessica!" He said again, but slightly louder than before.

Still no answer.

"hm, wonder if she's alright" he said to himself before walking up the stairs. He was reaching closer to his bestfriend's room. "Hey Sica" He said, knocking on the door then entering. "Oh hey Soo" Jessica said, while applying the finishing touches of her make up.

She pushed her pink chair in and grabbed her bag off the bed. "Let's go Soo" She smiled and linked her arms with Sooyoung like people would do on a date. "Hehe, let's go eat, I'm starving!" He said. 

"You are always Hungry Soo! Haha" They both laughed and drove to Kahi and Jung Ah's restaurant.


Re-vamped 28/09/2015

Comment and Subscribe, thank you.