Brighter Than The Sun

Delusional Pandas & Rolling Buffalos (EXO Oneshot Shop)

Brighter Than The Sun- Colbie Caillat

ChenHyun

 

 

Chen wasn’t sure what happened but he knew one thing was for sure, he was in love with one Byun Baekhyun. It was strange really, he had always been the one who hid in the shadows and preferred not be noticed and yet then out of nowhere he fell in love with the one boy who managed to be brighter than the sun all the time. He had actually mentioned it to Baekhyun before and simply gotten laughed at and told that it had shocked Baekhyun as well, said it felt like lightning struck his heart. One thing was sure though they were never going to let it go because they completed each other in an odd way, no matter what people wanted to say about Chen was NOT going to let go of his gorgeous bit of sun light. Chen pretty much had a permanent smile on his face as he continued working on his latest book tempted to write the words ‘happily ever after’ at the end, because he knew he had his when Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his waist and hummed. “You finished love?” “Yeah I am. You think D.O will forgive how late it is?” “He should after he reads it. Besides even he procrastinates in favor of going on dates.”