Be The One

Delusional Pandas & Rolling Buffalos (EXO Oneshot Shop)

One thing Luhan knew for sure was that Sehun made almost everything far more difficult then it needed to be by simply existing. Doing your homework or so on for your college classes was hard enough, trying to do so while you hot as hell boyfriend occupied the same room as you leaned against the wall on the floor sighing every five minutes in boredom and lazily humming a rather dirty song was practically impossible. "Sehun I HAVE to finish the report before tomorrow can you please go away."He groaned looking pointedly at the computer in front of him trying not to look at Sehun or he might just say screw it and pounce. Sehun sighed again and made a sort of whining sound in the back of his throat, "I'm bored Lulu! I already finished my homework and we haven't hung out in a week!"He said still rather whining. Luhan mentally bashed his head against a wall as he looked over to see Sehun had his bottom lip stuck out a mile and was staring at him looking for all the world like a kicked puppy. Luhan sighed and turned back to what he was doing, "I know but I'm busy Sehun and I really need to finish this! I promise we'll hang out as soon as I'm done because this is important. "He said getting right back to work and almost letting out a sigh of relief when he heard the shuffling that indicated that Sehun was getting up and the very relieving sound of the door closing. That was he was relieved until he felt arms wrap around him and a chin rest on his shoulders. "But Lulu, I can think of something else we could be doing."He heard Sehun purr in his ear and he groaned going blood red. Sehun hadn't liked his answer it seemed because now his easily jealous boyfriend was trying to seduce him from his homework. "Sehun please."He pleaded still trying to work until a mouth latched onto his neck briefly. "You know your my only right? So let's have some fun baby! You never have fun anymore and if your not careful I'll think you like your homework more then me. I will always pay attention to you."Sehun said lowly in Luhan's ear. Luhan shuddered and sighed as he reached up and turned off the monitor. "Fine you win but I WILL finish this before class tomorrow."Luhan said admitting defeat and allowing Sehun to drag him from the room. Sehun smirked evilly and cast a glare at the office once they were out, "We'll see Lulu we'll see."