Be My Girl (Guy)

Delusional Pandas & Rolling Buffalos (EXO Oneshot Shop)

Be My Girl- JYJ
SuLay


Suho smiled as he watched Yixing dancing his heart out in their practice room. It never stopped amazing him exactly how good of a dancer Yixing was or the passion he put behind it. It was things like that that made him want to make Yixing his even more. It was hard not though, the guy was gorgeous and sweet not to mention passionate as hell with a devious side. He was also beyond loyal to those he loved, which showed in how he would subtly destroy anyone who messed with his friends. Suho adored him, he was anything Suho could ever dream of and he was finally brave enough to approach, after waiting so long to do so. "Hey Suho, what's up?Yixing asked tilting his head as he spun to face K's leader smiling as he took a short break. "Just came to check up on you because you've been in here all day."He said managing not to stutter or blush which was a first. Yixing smiled wider at that, "Ah yeah I was just practicing. You can never be to careful. Um thank you for checking in on me?"Yixing said stuttering slightly and sounding nervous. Suho was shocked because for once it seemed like the tables had turned and it was Yixing who was shy not him. He knew that he at least had a chance with the unicorn because the boy might be a mast of subtlety when it came to attacking people but he wasn't subtle in showing interest in certain people. Seeing this opening for what it was Suho decided to pounce as he made his way over to where Lay was staring at the floor awkwardly. The moment Yixing looked up and asked what Suho was doing so close to him he moved forward and kissed the strangely awkward unicorn. It only last a moment leaving a shocked Yixing starring at him before he smiled, "I also wanted to ask if you would be mine?"Suho asked with a smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around Yixing hoping for the best. Yixing coughed and his eyes bugged before he smiled, "Sure."