Payphone

Delusional Pandas & Rolling Buffalos (EXO Oneshot Shop)

Payphone- Maroon 5

Lay

 

 

Lay growled in frustration as he fell back on his bed staring at the roof for a moment before once again getting up and pulling on his jacket heading out. This wasn’t fair and he could stand just staying home. After all it was too full of memories. He hated it to be honest; he had given his heart to an that had proceeded to just leave him in the dirt. Sighing once again he walked aimlessly down the street trying his hardest not to cry as he ducked into a small café taking a seat in the corner. He still couldn’t believe what was happening, his boyfriend, the man he had planned an entire future with, had just up and left him. Obviously he didn’t care about everything the two had planned and promised. It didn’t help his mood as he heard the song that came on over the radio of the café, it was another love song and it made his gut twist and he suddenly felt sick. Shaking his head he sighed pulling out his phone tempted to try and call his now ex to talk about things but deciding against it. “So Oppa how will our love story end?” He hear a girl a few seats say sweetly to who was apparently her boyfriend. He tilted his head to listen unable to stop himself as he starred at his phone. “We’re like a fairytale we’ll end with a happily ever after.” The man said and Lay scoffed bitterly. Fairytales were full of , he would still be cuddled into the long strong arms of his 3 yearlong boyfriend if that were true, not in a café starring at his phone trying not to cry. Huffing again he typed a familiar number into his phone and sighed wondering if he had enough money to pay for the international bill it would cost him, he had spent everything on that after all. “Hey Gege….he left me, yeah the apartment is still mine. I don’t know what to do and I know I don’t have enough money left for rent….spent it on our anniversary plans. Yeah, thanks see you then.” He said taking a deep breath and closing his eyes smiling bitterly to himself as he opened them again ready to attempt moving on. Doing so though he saw just who he didn’t want to standing in the door with a new guy on his arm although they had just broken up that morning. Chanyeol was starring right at him with a smile that turned into confusion when he got a glare in return. The man couldn’t expect him to be alright could he? Not after he set fire to Lay’s paradise…though Lay didn’t expect the man to care. With a small slightly sadistic smile Lay stood up and made his way over to the table his ex-boyfriend had just taken with his new boy and leaned down close to Chanyeol. “Channie, so shocking to see you here, anyway my love I just wanted to tell you that you WILL regret this. What you said this morning about this being the end? Yeah it is, it really is any connection between the two of us is ash. Goodbye and thank you for waking me up to the fact that fairytales are utter bull.” He said grabbing Chanyeol and kissing him one last time before leaving him and his shocked new love a moment later not looking back when he heard the yell of ‘Yixing’.

A few years later Lay smiled as he stepped out of his dance studio nodding politely to the screaming of his fans and making his way to the van where his boyfriend was waiting for him so they could head to their date. Suho smiled as he saw his star studded boyfriend slip into the van and pull on a hoodie and mask so they wouldn’t be noticed when they slipped out to go eat at a small café that apparently helped lead him to where he was today. Lay smiled when they arrived sneaking out and slipping into the café, both were still laughing slightly at how paranoid they both were as they took a seat still smiling and laughing as Lay pulled off the mask. “Hello can I take your order?” A deep voice asked as a waiter came over to take their order. Lay didn’t look up as he made his order still giggling slightly, Suho grinned as he looked up at the tall guy with a nod though his smile quickly turned into confusion when he saw the shocked and rather hurt look on the guy’s face as he looked at Lay. “Yixing?” Guy asked in shock still starring at Lay, finally making said man stop laughing and look up. His reaction though confused Suho even more when his usually smiling self turned to stone and glared at the man. “I’m not Yixing anymore; you should know that it’s Lay now. Though I should thank you Chanyeol, if it weren’t for you I wouldn’t have tried as hard as I did. I wouldn’t have even met Suho.”He said coldly as he stared at the guy. Suho looked between the two beyond confused. “Xingie I’m sorry, I screwed up back then and I realize it now. Please give me another chance at least let me apologize.” The guy pleaded and Lay laughed, it had to be the bitterest sound Suho had ever heard from him. “Channie you ruined it, you threw us away and burned every bridge. It’s over.” Lay said standing up and grabbing Suho’s hand, “Be careful whose heart you break. I told you, you would regret it.” Lay said glaring as he drug Suho from the place. “What was that about?” Suho asked in confusion. “He was the ex I told you about. The one who ruined fairytales and paradise for me.”