Only Learned Bad Things

Delusional Pandas & Rolling Buffalos (EXO Oneshot Shop)

Only Learned Bad Things- B1A4
ChenSoo

Chen laughed to himself as he saw D.O on their couch seething, he couldn't help it his boyfriend was to adorable when pissed off. It was their way of showing affection and if D.O hadn't come to realize that every time Chen trolled him he was saying 'I-Love-You' then there was something wrong. It was pretty damn obvious considering he made a point to make his trolls harmless, well for the most part. "Come on baby forgive me?"He asked as he knelled in front of his pouting lover and made a heart sign. "Why should I? You have got to be the WORST boyfriend in history! How could you forget about our anniversary that also happens to be my BIRTHDAY!"D.O growled in irritation turning away seriously wanting to cry in frustration. Usually he could handle Chen's antics but this was just to much. Chen secretly smiled before standing up and grabbing D.O's hand and dragging him to his feet. "Come on let's go out then you can judge alright?"He asked pulling his boyfriend out the door and to the car for a long and silent drive. Chen still had a smirk on his face and it was pissing D.O off because the man apparently thought that forgetting this highly important day was funny! Not eve  LAY forgort things like this in his relationship and Lay had the worst memory! D.O wasn't even sure why he decided to humor Chen when he told him to close his eyes and trust him. This was probably going to be their last night as a couple anyway. He huffed as Chen led him to somewhere before telling him he could open his eyes. What he saw shocked the hell out of him, it looked like something out of sappy romance movie with candles and a dinner presents in the corner a little black box on the table as well as a card. "Still pissed at me?"Chen asked smugly as he moved to pull D.O's chair out for him. D.O turned gaping to Chen though it quickly turned into a glare as he felt himself about to cry and he smacked Chen. "You EVER do this again and I'll kill you!"He promised sitting down as Chen laughed rounding the little table to sit across from him. "Sorry but I can't promise it won't happen again. After all I only learned the bad things."