Love Pain

Delusional Pandas & Rolling Buffalos (EXO Oneshot Shop)

Love Pain- SHINee
BaekYeol

Baekhyun sighed as he stared at his shaking hand hovering over the fire with a picture of him and Chanyeol. He wanted nothing more then to burn the damn thing but he couldn't, he wouldn't. As much as he hated it he loved Chanyeol and judging by the only half amused snort from the couch he knew the feelings were mutual. "I should burn this I could so much better then you."He sniped glaring over at the offending man. "So you think, honestly it's me that can do better. Really your such a freaking fairy Bacon. Everyone thinks you look better with make-up, it really it amazes me anyone thinks your hot."Chanyeol sniped right back. This was their existence, saying things that cut right through each other and hurt like hell but at the same time comforted them. It was screwed up and Baekhyun knew that as he pulled his hand and the picture back from the fire. "I hate you."Chanyeol said though mentally the words were something else as he stood up wrapping his arms around the smaller man. "It's mutual darling."Baekhyun said back with absolutely none of the desired venom because he didn't mean it as he leaned up to kiss Chanyeol. Briefly both of them wondered, while holding onto each other and locking lips, why love had to hurt so much and why they couldn't just say what they meant. Then Baekhyun bit Chanyeol's tongue because he rationalized that it was Chanyeol's fault and the taller slammed him into a wall and they remembered, they were to proud and they would NOT be the first to say it...besides the violence was kind of fun.