-Brother-

Letter

 

Taechan POV
SO TIRED!! I need to rest well like Jonghyun said. I decided to put my legs on the sofa since the make up noona let me do that. Make up noona said, If I want to rest, just laid on the sofa, and I did. Suddenly…… “Nature call”. Damn this nature call. I’m so lazy to go to toilet since my legs felt like it almost broken anyway. But, after let it out, it feels heaven ^^ When I was going to go to the makeup room…… BRUKKK. I hit someone. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” “Taechan!?” No, not him. That must be not him. “O-o-oppa……” Yap, I think I just met my brother. Shim Hyunseong. And…… he already held my hand. I’m going to be in trouble.
 
Author POV
“Where did you go!? The nurse said you ran away with a guy! Is that true!? Answer me, Shim Taechan!” Hyunseong forced his sister to answer him. “Yes, that’s true! I’m living with Teen Top now! You’re busy… so I didn’t want to bother you with this…… aish, disease. Hyechan onni is busy too…” but, suddenly, Hyunseong’s face turned sad. “W-what happened, oppa?” “H-Hyechan onni had a ship accident. She already……” Taechan’s mouth opened. Couldn’t believe what she just heard from her brother. “But… why don’t you…” “Taechan, we’re looking for you to tell you the truth. Me and grandpa. Now, you already know it……” Taechan’s face palm. She tried to wipe the small tears on her eyes. “You’re a strong girl, Tae. I believe that. Don’t cry, okay?” Hyunseong said while hugging his little sister who nodded in his arms. “Have you meet grandpa?” Hyunseong asked. “Not yet. You know, I won’t pleased to meet him, since I was a troublemaker and he hit me a lot.” Taechan sighed. “You need to… he said he missed you.” Suddenly, Changjo came from the stage. “Tae, why were you here……” “Jonghyun, he’s my brother.” 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 9! I updated fast since i have no work today :) please pray for my mathematics teacher. He involved in a motorcycle accident and from what i heard from my friends, he hurted badly. Pray for him, okay? Thank you sooooo much <3