-After a Long Time-

Letter

 

“What!? Hyunseong hyung is your brother!? Good evening……” He directly bowed at him. “Ne, good evening too.” Hyunseong replied. “I need to tell you something. Let’s go to make up room. Bye, oppa! I will visit you!” Taechan said as she left Hyunseong alone.

 

Hyunseong POV

I went back to my make up room and met with my boys, Boyfriend. I’m kinda worried to tell Taechan about Hyechan onni. Since when we was kid, she used to be spoiled and easy to cry. “Hyung, what took you so long?” Jeongmin asked. “A-ah, I just met with Taechan. She lived with Teen Top now.” I replied. “Really!? Can we meet her?” Donghyun hyung asked. “Well, she said she will visit us, but I still don’t know.” And… you know their reactions when I started to talk about Taechan. Yap! They teased my maknae, Minwoo. Well, Minwoo and Taechan used to be so close each other. If I can say, Minwoo is like Taechan’s first boyfriend. He used to protect her from Kwangmin who is naughty. He moved to China when he was 5 years old, as well as Taechan. I clearly remember Taechan really hate him since then. She cursed him for any bad reasons. The others were so excited, while Minwoo only puffed up his cheeks while reading a magazine. I came towards him and sit beside him. “Do you still in love with Taechan?” I asked. “I couldn’t change my feelings until now, hyung. I still love her. It almost 11 years I didn’t meet her but I still clearly remember that angelic smile.” Minwoo gazed at me. I saw clearly in his eyes, he still have it. Have that feelings for my little sister. “Hyungdeul, are you hungry? Let me buy you foods today ^^” Minwoo smiled to all members. “Good, Minwoo-ah! You know our favorites, right?” Youngmin said. “Sure! I’ll go to Jongno-dong then!”

 

Taechan POV

“Tae, we’re hungry! Can you buy us some foods?” Niel oppa said. “Sure. I’m hungry too.” I replied. “Ttokpokki, gimbap, manjoo, tree bar, odeng, and twist potato, okay?” Minsoo oppa gave me some money. About ₩5000 maybe. Actually, Jonghyun wanted to join me, but, I need time to go alone. Then, I went to Jongno-dong alone with subway. I bought all of it. Oh! I should pay some time to visit my oppa’s dorm. I knocked the door. “Who is it?” Someone asked. “I’m Taechan. Hyunseong’s sister. Can you open the door for me?” And…… “TAECHAAAAN!!” All of them hugged me. I almost died here because I couldn’t breathe. Jeongmin said. I know all of them. Donghyun oppa, Jeongmin oppa, Youngmin and Kwangmin used to be my neighbours. And…… him… aish, I should forget about the past. “What makes you here, Tae?” Hyunseong oppa asked. “Well, I’m just passed and visited you guys.” I smiled. After 20 minutes chatting, i just realized this one thing, “Isn’t Boyfriend have 6 members? Where’s the other one?” I asked. “Ah… he’s here! Minwoo, there you are!” I turned around and…… “T-Taechan……” MINWOO!?