-Missing-

Letter

Author POV

Taechan and Changjo arrived at Dongdaemun Market. "What do you want to buy, Tae?" Changjo asked. "I don't know. I'm confused...." "So, what kind of person he is?" "Umm, well, he likes to dance and..... Jonghyun! Wait!!" Changjo grabbed Taechan's hand and took her to......... Shoe shop. Well, Changjo is main dancer of Teen Top. So, maybe, he will know what Taechan wants to buy. "Shoe shop? Jonghyun, we went to the shoe shop?" Taechan was confused. "Yes. You said he likes to dance." "B-But, why shoes?" "He needs shoes, Taechan. He will uses it when he dances. Right?" "Right! Good idea! Thanks, Jonghyun!" "No problem ^^"  So, they searched a pair of shoe for that 'guy'. "Jonghyun, are these good?" Taechan asked. "Yeah..." Jonghyun answered. But, when he saw a white shoes with green line on it....... "Good shoes! but.... aish, i don't have money. they will pay me next month....." Changjo mumbled. "Jonghyun, why did you look at that shoes?" "ah, i'm okay. do you want to buy any shoes?" "no. it's kinda expensive. and my sister gave me some money but just a little. maybe i will comeback." "Okay, then, let's eat some ice cream! i'll pay for you!" Taechan was shock. "Jinjja? Geurae?" "Ne! I'll pay, okay?" Changjo and Taechan went to an ice cream shop. "Tae, what flavour do you want?" "Chocolate!!!" "Okay, 1 scoop of chocolate, and 1 scoop of vanilla~" So, Changjo waited for the icecreams. But, when he realized....... "Tae, here it...... Taechan!!!!" Taechan was missing!