-First Met-

Letter

 

Author POV
 
"Hyung, can come here for a minute?" Changjo called his hyungs. "Waeyo, Jonghyun?" Ricky asked. "I got a strange letter. Read this, hyung. " Changjo said while gave the letter to his hyungs. The members immediately read the letter. Niel began to show his confused face. "Huh? I didn't understand this letter." Niel said, then shook his head. "Well, we better ask Andy sunbaenim." CAP said. So, 6 of them went to TOP Media Office. "Sunbaenim!" Ricky called Andy. "Shhttt! Changhyun, neomuhajima! "L.Joe said to Ricky, then hit his shoulder. "AUU!! Arayo, hyung!" Ricky said as they entered  Andy's office. "Sunbaenim ...." "Oh, guys, waeyo?? Why suddenly all of you come here?" Andy felt a little bit confused. "Sunbae, please read this letter ~" CAP said, then gave him the lavender letter. Andy read it, then nodded. "Waeyo, sunbaenim? Why did sunbae nod?" Chunji asked . "This letter was sent by HyeChan, my friend. But I forgot to give it to you~ Mianhae! Today she went to Indonesia, so you must immediately go to Seoul hospital now ~" "But, sunbae....Aish, okay, okay~" Changjo actually want to argue about it but in the end, he just follows his hyungs. The six of them went to the hospital immediately but suddenly ..... "Minsoo! Chanhee! Byunghun! Niel! Changhyun! Jonghyun! "Andy called them again. "Minsoo, you have to join Dream Team now. Byunghun and Chanhee, You two have a job in MTV the Show. Niel and Ricky must record Strong Heart today. So .... Jonghyun-ah, can you go alone to the hospital?" Andy asked. "Huh? Mwo??!! I'm alone?"
 
 
 
Changjo began to grumbled along his way to the hospital "Ugh, waeyo?! Ish, i rather join Niel hyung and Changhyun." Finally, Changjo reached Seoul Hospital. A nurse came to him. "Are You Choi Jonghyun?" "Yeah, right. Waeyo?" "Come on, follow me."  On the way to the room, Changjo asked the nurse. "Actually, who should I take care?" "A teenager named Shim TaeChan. You will know what kind of girl she is." "Yeoja?" "Ne!!! Pabo-_-" Finally, Changjo . slowly, Changjo entered the room. "YAA!!!!!! Nugu? "Taechan screaming very loud because Changjo came so sudden. "What happened with you?! Don't be too over." "Ergh, you came so sudden! Where are the others?" "They have a job, so I was told to be here........" "Why don't you work with them?' "You hate it when I'm here, don't you?" "Why are you so sensitive, anyway?!" "You such a.... YA!"
 
 
 
"Ugh, why do I have to take care a girl like this?"
 
 
 
 
To be continue
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hehehehe, Changjo first meeting with Taechan. I have 16 chapters here! :) Please wait until i publish all chapters :)