-Old Couple-

Letter

 

Author POV

“Taechan, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to… do that.” Changjo said while eating his bulgogi. “I-I’m okay, by the way. Don’t worry about me.” Taechan grined in front of him to make this better but it seems going to be awkward. “So, are you forgive me?” “Sure! I’m not angry, why should I forgive you anyway. Kekekeke ^^” Taechan giggled, made Changjo’s heart skips a beat. “Actually, I’m happy of what have you done, Jonghyun.” Taechan mumbled happily. Suddenly…… “Jonghyun, looked!” Taechan pointed at an old man who trying to help an old woman. Maybe his wife. “Come on, Tae. Let’s come to him.” So, both of them came to the old couple. “Excuse me, sir. What happened?” Changjo asked. “Oh, young man, my wife fainted. She had cancer and I think she relapsed again. Can you help me take her to the hospital?” He asked in tears. “Sure, sir! We’ll help you.” Taechan replied. So, all of them went to the Jinan hospital. Because they didn’t ride any vehicle, so they took taxi. They took the old woman to intensive care unit. The old man kept in worrying his wife. He didn’t want to sit anyway since he waited in worryness. “Sir, are you live with others, except your wife?” Taechan asked. “Yes. I have a daughter. She will come here as fast as possible.” The old man tried to smile but he smiled bitterly. “Father!” Then, the old man’s daughter came. “Father, you know mother can pass this! You need to be strong!” She hugged her father so tightly. Suddenly, the doctor went out from intensive care unit room. “Doctor! What happened to my wife? Is she okay?” The old man asked. “I’m sorry I have to tell you that she’s not here anymore. She already passed away.” The doctor said. The old man couldn’t help but he kept crying loudly. “YoonMi-ah…… why did you leave me this fast……” He kept calling his wife’s name. “It’s okay, you two can leave us. I will take care of my father.” The old man’s daughter said to Changjo and Taechan. “Sure. Thank you.” So, they left.

 

Taechan POV

Jonghyun and I left the old man with his daughter. I feel bad for him. He looks so sad. What if it happens to me? We bought ticket to go to Seoul. On the way, I kept thinking about that old man. What will he do now? Crying for his wife? Or preparing his wife’s burial? “Jonghyun, I feel bad for that old man we met.” I said softly. “I feel the same way too. His wife left him. But, that’s not her choice. God already called her home.” Jonghyun replied. “Jonghyun, don’t be like him, okay?” I said. Jonghyun gazed at me deeply. “W-W-Why?” “I mean… don’t have the same reaction like that old man. He directly cried when doctor announced to him. I mean……” “You mean, you don’t want to see me crying?” He asked. Directly, I nodded. “You won’t leave me. I believe you can survive from this, okay? Do you believe me?” I barely nodded but in a deep of my soul, I didn’t. I’M AT THE HIGHEST STADIUM OF THE CANCER! How could I survive!? Suddenly…… “Hyung, I’m in my way to Seoul. What!? What about Taechan? Okay, I’ll be there fastly. Bye!” Jonghyun got a call from someone. “Who?” “Byunghun hyung. I forgot today is SBS Inkigayo. I need to go there fastly. And Minsoo hyung didn’t let me leave you alone at home, so would you come with me?” “Sure!” SBS Studio, I’m coming!!  

 

 

 

Finally! Chapter 8 of Letter! Going to finish it soon, since Letter is only 16 chapter and i'm going to write a new fanfic, so stay tuned! Oh, if you want to comment, just comment and if i can, i will reply you ^^ hope you all like it!