-Fall-

Letter

Taechan POV

Tonight, I packed up my stuffs and moved a while to Grandpa’s clinic since Teen Top is having a showcase tomorrow in Tokyo and Jonghyun has a dance competition day after tomorrow. But, Manager said Jonghyun will stay a little longer than the others since it has a preliminary competition. About 2 weeks maybe. But I only stay 3 days in Grandpa’s clinic. While Grandpa was preparing a room for me to rest, I talked a lot with Jonghyun. “Tae, promise to me, okay? You have to take care of your self, don’t get sick, and pray for me.” Jonghyun sat in front of me. “Of course, Jonghyun.” I said while cupped his face. And suddenly I…… kissed his forehead. “Taechan……” “What? It’s a lucky factor! You need to go now. The van already arrived there.” I said while pushed him softly. Even I saw that tinge of pink on his face, he still kissed me on my cheek. “Pray for you too. Fighting!” “Fighting!” And… he’s here. My grandpa. He’s already beside me. “Are  you two dating?” He asked curiously. “N-Not really, actually. I didn’t know what this is called. This relationship.” “I saw clearly that both of you are falling in love together.” “W-what? N-no.” I tried to… It just…… You know I’m not that normal. I’m sick. I’m going to die very soon.” “Who said that?!” And… he got angry if I talked like this. “Do you think I will let this cancer make you die slowly!? I’m promise I will make you normal, Taechan! You know that! I’m promise!” Halbae never been angry like this. When he is angry, he'll shut up. However, this is the first time, he gave up on his emotions. Halbae isn’t angry. Halbae just trying to make me realize that I still can live. I know that. And I really know that.

13 days later…………………

 

Minwoo POV

Today, Taechan, I, and of course the rest of Boyfriend and Teen Top members are planning to watch a movie. We are going to watch ‘A Moment to Remember’. It’s our favorite movie. We went there as soon as possible. When we arrived there, we immidiately watched it. “So, this is it, our favorite movie ^^” Taechan sat beside me. “Yeah…… Hyechan onni is the person who made us love this film.” I replied. “I miss her so much.” And, she smiled to me. I always happy to see her smile. I already promised to myself that I will make her smile. All of us enjoyed the film. Yeah, and this is the saddest part of the film. When Sujin left Chulsoo because of her disease, suddenly…… “Taechan, what happened?” I asked when I looked at Taechan. “I-I-I don’t know…” She kept held her chest and…… “Taechan!” She fainted!

 

Author POV

Everyone became panic when Taechan fainted.  Minwoo lifted her up, followed by the other members. They took her to Shim Halbae’s clinic. He checked and…… “No… It couldn’t be possible this bad. Kids, we have to take her to hospital!” And they went to Seoul hospital, where Shim halbae work, beside his own clinic. Hospital’s equipments are more advanced than in Shim Halbae’s clinic. When they arrived, Halbae immediately took care of Taechan. “Tae, you must strong. I believe in you.” Halbae mumbled. When he went out…… “Halbae, is Taechan okay?” Chanhee asked. “Unfortunately, I still don’t know. It’s hard to tell now.” Halbae’s face showed that he was so sad. Nurses already moved her to room 1611. “Guys, we have to tell Jonghyun about this.” Minsoo said. “I know it, hyung. That’s why we need to call him fast.” Jeongmin said. Then, Minsoo tried to call Jonghyun. Perfect! He answered it with one call. “Hello?” “Jonghyun-ah, we have a bad news to you.” Minsoo said sadly. “W-what is it? Is it about Taechan?” Jonghyun’s heart was pounding now to hear the news. “Unfortunately, yes. She fainted when we watched A Moment To Remember together with Boyfriend members. We took her to Shim Halbae’s clinic, but halbae said it’s getting bad. So… we are all in hospital right now.” Minsoo replied. Jonghyun’s heart broke into pieces now. He was shocked that he barely open his mouth. “Hyung, I will go home fast. I’m promised.” “Okay. How about your competition?” “Well, the judges will announce the winner in 5 minutes. After that, I will go back to Seoul soon.”

 

Changjo POV

“Congratulation for the 1st place, Choi Jonghyun from Teen Top!” I immidiately took the award and said everything briefly. I worried about Taechan. After that, I looked up for a taxi and went to my hotel. I packed my clothes fastly and went to Haneda Airport. Thank God manager hyung helped me to find the ticket to go back to Seoul. Taechan, wait for me, okay?

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR SO LOONGG NOT UPDATINGG I WAS SO BUSY BUT SINCE I HAVE HOLIDAYS SO YEAY. I will continue all my fanfics as fast as possible ^^ Well, these months, school being hard to get and i was sooo tired to write fanfics. people beside me are making me tired so yes, to continue fanfic is impossible to do. yes. so let me write these fanfics in school holiday because i got nothing to do. ANNOYING. YES.