Chapter 9

Baby Face Dara
 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 9

 

Dara's POV

The same morning.

I finally woke up from my sleep, well, I wasn't able to sleep again after that girl who claims to be my mother came here.

Dami showered me and dressed me up. "Why am I all dressed? Are we going somewhere?"

"Come here, baby." Jiyong ordered me. "OMG !!! Jiyong called me baby. Well, I am a BABY, but nonetheless, he still called me baby."

I was mentally fangirling, while I walked to my Jiyong. I purposely fell midway, since I'm still a one year old baby.

Jiyong laughed as he walked towards me and carried me.

We went to the car and Jiyong drove us to a restaurant. "Why are we here? Is Jiyong dating someone? Then why did he brought me along?"

"TOP, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung !!!" Jiyong called out once we're entered the restaurant. "Pheww.. thankfully, it's not a date with a girl."

"Oh !! Bom, you came along." Jiyong noticed Bom behind TOP. "Yay !! Bommie is here."

"She misses the baby." TOP explained. "Bommie misses me, I miss you too Bommie."

We all sat down and ordered our food.

While waiting for the food, Jiyong decided to make an introduction.

"This is my baby, Dara." Jiyong introduced finally me. "Oh my.. again with the baby calling."

"Hello ~ I'm uncle Daesung. You're so cute." Daesung said as he pinches my cheeks.

"Wassup baby Dara, I'm uncle Taeyang." Taeyang said with a smile, while patting my head.

"And I am your handsome uncle Seungri." Seungri said. "Same old Seungri."

I already met Seungri before, when I still have my normal body, he always been like this, proud of himself, he's funny at times.

"Yah Seungri !! Don't teach the baby to lie !!" Jiyong jokingly scolded Seungri.

"Bwoh? What do you mean lie? I am handsome." Seungri protested. They all laughed.

Seungri gave me back to my Jiyong.

"By the way, who's the mom?" Taeyang asked Jiyong. Bom and TOP seems to be as anxious as me.

"She has no mother. She left the baby in the front steps of my house." Jiyong explained.

The atmosphere turned gloomy. So I decided to brighten it up again.

"Dada ~" I said as I looked at Jiyong. Everybody seems to be shocked, yet happy at the same time.

"S-she talked. She called me." Jiyong exclaimed with a wide smile on his face. And he even told the people on the other table. "Jiyong appreciates me."

After Jiyong went to almost all of the tables in the restaurant, he sat down. The food was already at our table.

"Tired?" TOP asked Jiyong while eating. Jiyong nodded, while catching his breath.

"Of course you'll be tired, you went through all the tables shouting like a madman." TOP continued.

"Well, you can't blame him, he's proud of his baby." Bom interupted and smirked at me. "Aish !! Bommie !!"

"Let me try." Seungri said and stole me from Jiyong's arms.

"Call me handsome. hand-some.." Seungri was teaching me, as he points to himself.

"Uggg..wy." I said, pretending to speak like a baby. Everybody laughed.

"Hahaha... Even the baby knows the truth, Seungri." TOP said as he laughed.

"Yah !! Jiyong, are you teaching this baby bad things at home?" Seungri said to Jiyong. Jiyong just shrugged as he laughs along.

After we have eaten all the food, Seungri still struggles to teach me the word 'handsome'.

"Handsome.. hand-some.. handsome.." Seungri said.

"Yah !! I told you not to teach the baby to lie. Give her back to me." Jiyong jokingly said and brought me back to his arms. His manly arms.

"We're going now, bye !!" Jiyong bid goodbye to them. And they did the same in return.

Jiyong drove us back to the house. Dami was already asleep, so we went to bed as well.

Jiyong laid down to the bed and looked at me.

"From now on, I'll be your dad AND mom." he said as he gave me a smile.

I found myself hugging Jiyong. "I'm sure he'll be a good father someday. To my kids. Hehe.."

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 9

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

Author's Note:

Here is the update !! Sorry if it's short. BIGBANG appeared in this chapter, also Bom. And to clear it to you all, baby Dara's age is one year old in this story, so she can only speak a little and started learning to walk alone.

Comments are loved. Don't worry, I read the comments and I appreciate it.

Any suggestions for the ending?