Chapter 2

Baby Face Dara

 

Format:

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

START OF CHAPTER 2

 

Bom's POV

 

"I was really tired of shopping, but I can tell, it's quite fun too."

"Dara?" I thought as I heard some noises. "it seems like it's coming from upstairs."

I stood up and searched the second floor to know where that noises are coming from.

It's from Dara's room.

I saw Dara, and she's about to drink the potion, but I stopped her.

"Dara!!, what are you doing?"  I said to my best friend, who is very suprised to see me.

She immediately hides the potion behind her back, "but what for? I already saw what she's doing."

"umm....nothing..hehe" Dara said. "I know she's lying."

"if you're doing nothing.. then what's that behind your back?" I asked her with a smirk.

"oh!, how did it get here? maybe someone put it here..right?.." she said trying to be innocent.

"and let me guess, that's you... I already caught you red-handed.. and by the way, the potion, hand it over..come on." I said, telling her to give me the potion.

"but Bommie!!" she pleaded with matching puppy eyes, but it didn't work.

"Give it to me now, Dara." I said.

"No!!" she refused and took a few steps back.

"ok, fine!!, I guess I just have to steal it from you then." I said and immediately goes to where she is and tried to steal the potion from her, but she held unto it tightly.

Suddenly..
the door bell rang.

"YEY!! you should get it Bommie, get it now" she said cheerfully.

"saved by the bell, literally" I said while walking down the stairs.

I opened the door and guess who I saw?

"My boyfriend?!!! what is he doing here? hmm.."

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

I know this update is too short and is really lame. I just did this, because I want all of my subscribers and readers to know that I'm gonna update this soon enough before they get bored of it. I hope you like it. And sorry for all the grammar mistakes or misspelled words from chapter one to this chapter. I'm not good at English and it's not my first language but I'll try my very best to make my story great. FIGHTING!!

Ok, back to the story.

Bom has a boyfriend!! but can you guess who it is?

comment if you think you know the answer.

Thanks for all the comments and to all the people that subscribed in this story!! Kamsahamnida!!

 

Here is my replies to your comments:

@FarizahRoslan : yey!! I'm glad you like the story, I hope you comment everytime you read this!! and people need this story or else!! LOL.. nothing will happen.

@sandaragon : here is the update, and I hope you like it!! Thanks for the support!! Kamsahamnida!!

@luyvnez : do you read my mind? or my story is just so predictable? your prediction is quite similar to what I was planning.. so it's kind of a clue for the upcoming chapters and here is the update, hope you like it!!

@stargirlGD: wow!! thanks for the compliment, if it is a compliment, hehe.. I do hope this would be the best. and your question about the potion would be answered in the next chapter, so wait for it!! by the way, here is the update, I hope you like it!!

To all my silent readers: PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!, if you want to, if not, it's fine with me. Just read it and I'll be happy.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________