True Ending

Baby Face Dara
 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF THE TRUE ENDING

 

Sandara's POV

and that is...

to forget everything that had happen ever since I bought the potion. Forget everything I've been through and the fact that Jiyong likes me back. I have to forget all of it.

Bom and TOP picked me up from Jiyong's house and we all went to the old lady.

"Oh !! Welcome. I prepared the potion already for your transformation." the old lady said, right when she saw us entering her shop.

It didn't took us long to get the potion that will make me get my old body back.

"Bommie-ah, can I really drink this?" I pleaded to my best friend.

"You have to drink it before the full moon rises, ok?" Bom said. I nodded and smiled.

They took me home after.

Can I really drink this potion and forget everything? Will I accept it? But if I drink this, I'll forget everything I had with Jiyong.

Jiyong put me on the couch and we watched a movie.

I didn't even looked at the television, my eyes were glued to Jiyong. How I will miss him..

He turned to me, maybe he noticed me staring at him. He smiles and carried me.

Then a knocked was heard. Jiyong answered the door. It was Seungri.

"Hi, hyung." Seungri said. Jiyong was confused, he didn't invite Seungri over.

"Seungri, hey. Why are you doing here?" Jiyong asked.

"Hyung.. umm.. please don't be angry. Umm.. the baby." Seungri said.

"Why would be angry? and what is it about baby Dara?" Jiyong said.

"Well.. the baby is .. actually mine and I just.. left it on your front door, since I.. uh.. don't know how to take care of a baby." Seungri said, very nervously.

"WHAT?" Jiyong was shocked.

But I wasn't. I knew Seungri will come to Jiyong house and I also know that he will say that I'm actually his.

When Jiyong finally calmed down, he gave me to Seungri and said his goodbye.

When the door closes, Seungri immediately went to an alley where Bom and TOP is.

I held the potion in my hand.

"Quick, Dara. Drink it." Seungri cheered.

I slowly drank the potion.

 

Jiyong's POV

I closed the door. How can I let go of my baby just like that?

I quickly opened the door again and I heard Seungri's voice. It came from an alley really really near my house.

I ran to it but sneaked behind a wall when I saw Bom and TOP with him.

"What are they doing? Are they doing some kind of ritual? and where is baby Dara?"

Then I saw her, I saw the baby standing in the middle and talking like a grown up person.

I almost fainted by the scene, but I got a hold of myself, so I didn't.

That voice, it sound familiar.

 The baby is holding something, she drank it. And then...

She turned into a grown lady, and not just some lady, it's Sandara noona.

"Sandara?!!" I said out loud. They turned to me. They were all shocked.

Sandara turned unconscious. She fainted right after she transformed.

TOP drove us to Bom and Dara's house. On the way, they explained everything to me.

I carried Dara to her room. And left after that. Dara was still unconscious.

"I hope she's ok."

The next day.

Bom called and told me she's alright and awake now. She doesn't remember anything, since that's a side effect of the potion. We also chose to not make her remember anything.

Monday came and school started, everything seems normal again, no baby and Dara seems as jolly as usual.

Tuesday, I build up my courage and asked Dara to be my date for prom night and it took me three days to make her say yes.

Prom night came so fast. Nothing unusual happened in the prom.

When I dropped Dara off her house, we kissed and I asked her out again for a date.

 

 
 

END OF THE TRUE ENDING

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

If you didn't like what happened in this ending, try the other two, go to Chapter 12 and choose another ending. Thank you for reading, to all my subscribers, to all the comments, everything.

Sorry if it's lame and all, I was kinda in a rush, sorry.

I finally finished the story. At last !! I'm so happy. Thanks everyone for reading my story.