Chapter 4

Baby Face Dara

Format:

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 4

 

SANDARA's POV

 

As I looked at the happy couple downstairs, I quickly remembered the purpose of the potion. To make Jiyong mine.

I ran up to my room and sat on my bed with the potion on my hand. "Here it goes."

I drank just a little amount, I looked at the mirror to see the result but nothing changed. "maybe I should drink more?"

And I did. I drank and drank until the last drop.

Then I feel sleepy.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

BOM's POV

 

TOP and I were just talking about some random things, when we heard a peculiar sound from upstairs.

"what was that?" TOP asked me. "I don't know." I answered him.

We decided to go upstairs to check where the sound came from. "Dara?.. are you there?" I called out for my best friend.

When we finally reached Dara's room, I slowly opened the door.

And there is a baby, sleeping on the floor. "Aww... so cute.. !!" I said as I held the baby in my arm.

"wha- A baby? Bom, i-is that ours?" TOP asked. "what? !! NO !! and we haven't .." I said as I look elsewhere.

The baby started to move, it's waking up. "Look at what you did, you woke up the baby." TOP exclaimed.

"It's not my fault, if you haven't asked such a stupid question." I said as I pouted.

"What are you doing in my room?" the baby suddenly talked.

"D-did the b-baby just talked right now?" TOP asked, shocked as I am.

"Baby? What baby?" the baby talked again. "And Bommie-ah, when did your head get so big?" the baby said as she poked my right cheek. "Wh- why is my hand so small?" the baby said and looked down at her diaper. "A diaper?!! since when did I wear this?!!" the baby screamed.

"who are y-you?" I asked the baby. "It's me, Dara !!" the baby said.

"D-dara? ok, this baby is trolling with us." TOP said.

"Dara, how come you became a baby?" I asked, believing it is Dara.

"Well, the last thing I remember doing is drinking the... the potion !!" she might have realized the potion is the cause.

I put baby Dara down as she searched for the potion. When she finally found it, she read the details. "Beware, too much drinking might cause unnecessary results." she read. "Ohhh... and now, you tell me that." baby Dara said.

"The lady from the shop did warned you to be careful." I reminded her. "Ohh.. right.." she said.

"So..." TOP said, breaking the awkwardness. "let me get this straight. This baby right here is Dara noona." he said pointing to baby Dara.

"Ugh.. all I wanted is to have a baby-looking face, but not literally !!" baby Dara screamed.

She sighed as she walks to the door. "Woah.. woah.. where are you going?" I asked.

"Outside, I just wanted to breath some fresh air." she said.

"You can't go out looking like that. You come back here, young lady .." I said, like an ahjumma.

She gasped. "Young lady?" she exclaimed. "Yeah, since you're gonna be a lot younger than us, we will drop the honorifics. and maybe call you baby Dara !!" I said with a smile.

"Arghh.. I hate being a baby." she said.

"Let's just discuss how can I have my old body back, please. I don't want to attend prom night with diapers !!" she said.

"Well, right now, we have to rest and discuss the details tomorrow. All we know is that the old lady in the shop knows something." I said.

 

____________________________________________

 

BOM's POV

 

Today is the day after Dara's baby transformation. 

TOP droved us to the potion shop. The shop turns out to be closed.

"What? !!! Closed? !!" baby Dara shouted, gaining a lot of attention from the passersby.

"Uh.. I mean go goo gaa ga.. hehe.." Dara baby-talked.

TOP and I couldn't help but laughed. "Not funny.. " an angry baby Dara whispered.

We stopped laughing and droved back home. "What are we gonna do now?" Dara was troubled.

"I have no idea... I can't go around with you looking like that, the people might think you're my baby. And what? the father is TOP." I said.

"Wait.. I have an idea !!" TOP suddenly brighten up.

"Tell us!!" Dara was so excited, and so am I.

TOP explained the plan and we decide to do it today.

 

______________________________________________

 

JIYONG's POV

 

I was just watching tv, when someone knocked on the front door. I got up to see who it is.

But to my suprise no one was at the door. I looked down and saw a baby in a basket.

I saw that there's a note beside the baby. I read the note.

Dear Jiyong,

This baby is yours to keep. Please take care of baby Dara.

Yours truly, her mom.

As I finished reading the note with wide eyes, I looked at the baby. "Is this baby really mine?" I said to myself.

 

________________________________________________

 

SANDARA's POV

 

From now on, I'll be Jiyong's baby. Yay !!

 

END OF CHAPTER 4


 

Author's Note:

Firstly, I'm sorry for not updating for a very very long time. I hope you like the chapter, it's longer than any of the old chapters. Please give me feedback on what you think of it. I'll update again tomorrow.