Chapter 10

Baby Face Dara
 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 10

 

Dara's POV

On the next day.

Bom and TOP came to Jiyong's house and picked me up.

"Guys, I have a question to ask you two." Jiyong started a converssation as he was still carrying me.

"What is it, Jiyong?" Bom asked as Jiyong gave me to her.

"Well, isn't a bit weird that Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung wasn't shocked about the baby? Did you guys tell them about the baby before they even met?" Jiyong asked. "Now that Jiyong mentioned it, it does seem weird. Hmm.."

"Uh.. um, we were shocked too. We didn't tell them anything. Really." Bom said nervously. "Hmm.. why does Bom seems nervous when she's talking?"

"Oh.. ok." Jiyong said and nodded. We finally went outside, in front of Jiyong's house, where TOP's car is parked.

"By the way, where are you taking the baby?" Jiyong asked TOP as they walk to TOP's car.

"Uh.. We're just showing the baby around town, Bom is fond with the baby so much that I can't refuse." TOP said. Jiyong nodded.

"Then why don't you two make one?" Jiyong suggested. Bom heard it and her eyes widen.

"Yah !! Jiyong !!" Bom yelled. TOP's face was red, so he just went inside the car and started the engine.

Jiyong was laughing at their reactions, as he bid them goodbye.

Bom went inside the car as well, while carrying me, and TOP started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked Bom wih my normal voice.

Bom answered, "We finally know where that old lady from the potion shop is. And we're going there now."

My face brighten up and suddenly I heard noises from the backseat. "What was that?"

"Hi Dara !!" Seungri was there, as well as Daesung and Taeyang. "Uh oh.. Did they heard me talking?"

"U-uh.." I was stunned, I don't know what to do or say.

"Don't worry Dara, they already know your true self, even before our meeting yesterday." TOP explained while driving.

"Huh?" I still don't get it, how?

"Well, it went like this." Bom then started telling me the whole story.

 

Bom's POV

FLASHBACK

Jiyong just called Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang saying he's planning to introduce them to someone special.

Seungri, being the nosy person he is, called TOP and told him everything Jiyong told them, TOP knew who it was, it's Dara. He then told me about it.

After a few minutes, Seungri called me and offered me to come to their meeting with Jiyong.

I said yes and went there with TOP.

As we finally got there, Seungri immediately asked us if we knew anything about Jiyong's 'special someone'.

"I bet it's his girlfriend." Taeyang guessed.

"No, maybe he's already married and we're going to meet his wife." Daesung made a guess too.

"That can't be, he's too young to get married. Maybe..." Seungri said and was making a guess too as the other two. "What would they say if they found out it's a baby?"

"Uhm.. a baby?" Seungri continued, earning a smack in the head by Taeyang. "Wha-"

"Yah !! You just told us Jiyong is too young to get married, how does having a baby make a difference?" Taeyang scolded Seungri.

"Uh.. well, Seungri is right." I started explaining to them about the baby, about the truth, from Dara buying the potion with me, until Dara being a baby. Everything.

They were very shocked. I can't blame them if I was in their position, I'll be shocked as well.

"How come this happened?" Daesung still can't believe it. When I was about to say something, Jiyong appeared with baby Dara, he greeted us and we greeted in return.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Dara's POV

So that's how they knew about the baby thing. I understand know.

I was nodding as the story ended. "Wait !! Does that mean Seungri knows it was me when I called him ugly? Oh no .."

"By the way, do you really think you can get away from the 'ugly' incident, huh Dara?" Seungri asked, as if he just read my mind.

"Uh yes?" I did my very best to act cute so Seungri won't be mad at me anymore. And it worked.

"Awww.. How can I be angry at this cute baby?" Seungri said as he pinches my cheeks.

"You think you can get away with your cuteness. NO." Seungri said as he pinches my cheeks harder.

"Owww..." My cheeks turned reddish. I rubbed my cheeks as the pinching ended.

"Meanie.." I mumbled as I stuck my tongue out to Seungri.

"I heard that." Seungri said. My eyes widen. "Oh no.. Enough with pinching, my cheeks are already as red as tomato."

I clinged to Bom. "Bommie, protect me from that ugly meanie." I begged my best friend. And she did.

"Yah Seungri !! Have you forget Dara is a baby?" Bom yelled at Seungri to stop. "Ha ! Go Team Bom !!"

"She should be pampered with cute dresses and toys." Bom said as she puts a dress on me, guessing if it suits me. "Ugh.. I better be pinched hard on the cheeks, than be pampered by Bom."

"Jiyong, help me !!!!!"

After an hour later, we finally got to the place, where Bom and TOP told me about.

"Excuse me." TOP said as we all entered the store. It was not the potion shop me and Bom went before, it looks completely different from it, now it looks like a bakery.

"How may I help-" The old lady we met before, it was her. "Aha ! now we got ya !!"

"You !! You sold me the potion, the potion that supposed to make me have a baby face, but I did not meant it literally." I told her as I make her look at what the potion did to me.

"Uh.. I-I don't know what you're saying." The old lady even pretended to be clueless. But she can't fool me.

"Then how are you not shocked that a baby is now talking to you? and you even responded. Huh? Tell me." I told her. "Calm down Dara.." Bom tried to calm me down.

"Calm down?!!" I yelled at Bom, which earned me a death glare from my best friend.

"Ehehe...Sorry." I apologized. And turned my attention back to the old lady.

"Do you want some bread?" The old lady offered Seungri. And the idiotic Seungri gladly took it without hesitations. But TOP quickly stopped him before the bread reaches his mouth. "Darn it !! Almost... hehe.. I'm so bad."

"Please. I beg you, I want my body back, my old life back." I pleaded.

The old lady finally gave in. "Ok. It was me who sold you the potion, I did told you it was not for sale, but you were so persistent, I didn't know what to do." she finally admitted. "It really was partially my fault, if I wasn't so desperate to have a baby face. This wouldn't happen."

She apologized and I forgave her immediately.

"So, is there anything we can do for Dara to have her old body back?" Taeyang asked the old lady. The old lady nodded.

"There is." she said. We were all relieved to hear that.

"But..." she wasn't finished. "Ugh .. I hate that word."

"But what?" Daesung asked.

"But you have to do it before the full moon comes. Or else." the old lady continued.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"Or else, you're going to be a baby for eternity." the old lady answered. We all frowned by the consequences.

"W-when is the full moon?" TOP asked all of us.

"Well, it comes out once a month. And I heard on the news it'll come out on friday. This friday." Seungri said.

"It's the day after tomorrow then." TOP said, which made us more sad.

"What's the process?" Bom asked the old lady.

"You have to..."

 
 

END OF CHAPTER 10

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to update last Saturday, something happened.

Anyways, here is the new update for today, I hope it's entertaining and long enough.

Thanks to those who commented !!^^ Please comment, so I'll know what you think of the story so far and if you have any suggestions on the process of how Dara can have her old body back, I'll appreciate that.

I'm still not sure about this, but I will still announce it. This story MIGHT, still not final, only have 13 chapters, which also meant the end is near. 3 chapters more and Chapter 13 is the ending.