Chapter 7

Baby Face Dara

 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 7

 

Jiyong's POV

The next morning.

The doorbell rang. I went downstairs and peeked out through the peephole. It's my sister, Dami.

My mind debated if I should open it or not. In the end, I decided to open it.

"What took you so long to answer the door?" my sister questioned.

"I just went to the bathroom." I replied.

"How's life living by yourself?" she asked, as she went inside and sat on the couch in the living room.

"It's fine." I answered as I followed her.

"You sure? No problem or troubles?" she continued.

"Y-yeah, no problem at all." I said nervously. "Ok." she said, nodding lightly.

"Let me give you something to drink." I offered as I went to the kitchen.

Suddenly, I heard a noise from upstairs, like someone's crying. "Oh no !! The baby !!"

"What's that ruckus?" my sister asked from the living room.

"What ruckus? I didn't hear anything." I pretended to be clueless as I went back to the living room and placed her drink on the coffee table.

"I'm sure I heard something." she said, and started to climb up the stairs.

I was about to stop her, but it was too late, she have already reached my room and I'm sure she saw the baby.

"Look sis, I can explain-" I was about to explain about the baby. But my sister ignored me and went inside my room.

"Aww.. so cute !!" she sat in the bed and carried the baby. The baby stopped from crying and giggled at her.

"Who's child is this?" she asked. I looked down.

"Yours?" she was shocked. I slowly looked up and nodded.

"She doesn't look like you, she's much more cute." she said as she pinched the nose of the baby. "Wow, thanks for the compliment."

"Who's the mother?" she asked.

"That's the problem, I don't know." I said.

"What do you mean you don't know?" she asked more.

"I found the baby in front of my house with a note, saying that I'm the father of that baby. That's all it said." I explained.

"Oh !! Then we should find her. I'll help you out." she offered.

"W-wait? you'll help me? seriously?" I asked. She nodded.

"T-thanks." I said as I smile to my sister. "Oh !! and can you please not mention this to mom and dad? because they will be so much angry if they found out about the baby." I begged.

"Sure. Promise." she said.

"Let's start now." she continued as she let me carry the baby. We went downstairs.

She brought out her laptop from her bag and sat on the couch.

"So, who do you think is the mother of this baby?" she asked.

"Well, I have a list of girls I've dated before. Here." I said as I handed her the notepad.

"Woah !! You dated a lot-" I cut her off. "Can you just start with the research?" I interrupted. She giggled before turning her attention again to the laptop.

"Hmm.. let's see.. Aha !! here's one on Facebook. Ahn Sohee." she exclaimed.

"What does it says about her?" I asked.

"It says she's working as a model in WG. Do you know where that is?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's just a few blocks away from here. I'll should go get ready." I said and went to the shower.

Two hours later.

"Ready !! Hey sis, take care of my house while I'm gone, if you're hungry, there's food in the fridge. Don't make a mess. Bye !!" I shouted as I hurriedly went to my car with the baby.

"Ok, take care !!" she shouted back and waved me goodbye.

I drove to WG to find Sohee, I quickly found her, but then she slapped me when I mentioned about the baby.

I was just outside the building when my sister called me and told me she found 4 more girls from the list.

I drove to the places she told me and all I had in return is a slap in the face. EACH girl.

My cheeks hurts now. "Why do they have to slap me? They could have just said no."

If it weren't for this baby. "Arghh !!"

I parked my car somewhere as I think of a plan on how to get rid of the baby. Then an idea came to my mind. "I know now. I will put her in a place full of garbage, then if someone sees her, they'll keep her as a daughter. Problem solved. You're a genius Jiyong. GENIUS !! Bwahahahaha !!!"

 

Dara's POV

I'm sitting on an infant seat in the car, right beside Jiyong. I noticed something unusual about Jiyong's face. He's smirking, and not the cute kind, the evil kind. "What is this guy up to?"

The car stopped in an alley.

Jiyong carried me out of the car. He's walking. I don't see where he is walking towards to, because I'm facing him as he is carrying me.

Jiyong suddenly laid me down slowly to the ground. And left. "Why is he leaving?"

I looked around. I see piles of garbage. "Gross !! Jiyong, don't leave me with these stinking garbage bags. Jiyong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As I was mentally screaming Jiyong's name. I felt a pair of hands lifting me. A lady, maybe on her 20s. She's carrying me and she's running to Jiyong.

"Excuse me sir, you left your baby." she said to Jiyong. Jiyong has this shocked face. Maybe because he didn't expect someone to notice as he did his crime of leaving me. "You bad bad boy."

"Uh.. T-thank you." Jiyong said, faking a smile as he brought me back to his arms. The lady smiled too and left.

"If it wasn't for that lady, I could have died with those garbage. Thank you lady, whose name is unknown."

Jiyong quickly drove back to his house, looking tired.

"So, how'd it go?" his sister, Dami, asked. Jiyong didn't replied, it was obvious on his face that it didn't go well. His sister didn't asked futhermore about what happened.

We all went to bed to get some rest, since it was already night time.

Dami was in the guest room, she stayed, maybe because she's worried about her brother.

 

END OF CHAPTER 7

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

Author's Note:

Early update, since I always update late. I hope this is long enough. Sohee is mentioned in this chapter, and by WG, it's Wonder Girls. Please tell me what you think about the chapter by commenting below. Thanks !!

I have to re-write it all down, because when I was about to save it, it said that the server is under maintenance. I cried !!