Bad Ending

Baby Face Dara
 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF THE BAD ENDING

 

Jiyong's POV

It was a Friday morning, I'm driving somwhere, with the baby.

Last night, I was thinking of everything me and my juniors have talked about yesterday, about Sandara and school.

I know I'll get suspended if I brought a baby at school. And if I leave it at home, no one will take care of it, since my sister will be leaving by Monday.

And most importantly, Sandara noona won't love me if she knows I already have a child.

So I made a decision, I know I might regret this sooner or later, but this is all I can think of.

I stopped the car and carried the baby with me as I walked towards the front door.

Here I am, in front of an orphanage, yes, I'm leaving the baby for adoption.

I know someday, she's going to have a new family and live a normal life.

I looked at the baby and kissed it on the head. "Bye. I love you."

I knocked on the door twice, before going back to the car.

I looked at the door from afar and saw an old lady opening the door.

She saw the baby and took it in.

And that was the last time I saw the baby.

 

Sandara's POV

14 years have passed after Jiyong left me in an orphanage house.

I'm now 15 years old, and yeah, I didn't get the chance to have my old body back.

I was reading a book for the other children in the orphanage when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it, and saw my old friend, and she's definitely old now. Around 40 years old.

"Dara !!" my best friend, Bom, said as she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"How are you? I didn't know Jiyong will do such thing. I'm sorry that I came too late." she continued as she released me from the hug. I can see she's getting teary.

"I'm fine. and yeah, me too, I was suprised but I guess, this is my fate." I said.

I let her in to talk about what I missed.

I found out that TOP and her are married now and they have a child of their own.

Jiyong was still single, looking for me, I mean Sandara, not knowing I was the baby he left in the orphanage.

I told Bom everything that happened to me in the orphanage, I told her that I changed my name. And that I don't wanna get reminded by anything that happened to me before.

If only I didn't drink that potion, if I weren't so desperate to be with Jiyong. But I guess Jiyong and I weren't meant to be in the first place.

 
 

END OF THE BAD ENDING

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

If you didn't like what happened in this ending, try the other two, go to Chapter 12 and choose another ending. Thank you for reading, to all my subscribers, to all the comments, everything.