C hapter 8

Indifferent

Kyungsoo met up with Baekhyun and Tao at school, flattening out his clothes. He tried picking out his own clothes for once, but he didn't know if everybody approved of them because of all the stares he was receiving.

His hair was tousled, giving him a bed head look, his black leather jacket was worn over a dark blue v neck shirt, and the bottom of his white skinny jeans were stuffed inside his white nike high tops. He nervously made his way to his homeroom class, opening the door and setting his backpack on the floor.

Baekhyun whistled,"Looking good..~"

"Wow gege, I didn't know you were capable of looking HOT." Tao clapped his hands slowly, applauding Kyungsoo.

"Really?" Kyungsoo laid his head on the cold wooden table. "I picked the clothes out for myself and I thought I was overdoing it."

"Not at all."

Kyungsoo groaned and turned around, expecting to see Luhan or Sehun, but instead he saw Kai.

"I have to say, you look really... good." Kai let out a breath, Kyungsoo could practically feel his minty breath from where he was sitting.

"Oh." That's all Kyungsoo could say.

"What he means is," Baekhyun interrupted. "Thank you."

"Baekkie!"

Chanyeol crashed through the door, glomping onto Baekhyun, locks of hair flying furiously.

"CHANNIE~!"

"Here it comes.." Tao whispered.

"I love youu~" Baekhyun pecked Chanyeol's lips, giggling and ruffling Chanyeol's messy hair.

"I lub you too." Chanyeol smiled lovingly; until Kris popped out of nowhere.

"Hey lovebirds."

Chanyeol pouted,"Way to ruin my day."

Kris smirked and wrapped an arm around Tao,"Hey baby."

Tao blushed,"G-gege.."

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, HUANG ZITAO?!" Kyungsoo shot up, motherly instincs kicking in.

"U-UMMA! I-I-I I'M GOING OUT WI-WITH K-KRIS!" Tao squeaked and hid his face in the crook of Kris's neck.

Kyungsoo sat back down,"Oh, okay. But if he ever hurts you, you tell me. I'll tell Lay and Suho-hyung to beat him up."

Kyungsoo giggled.

Kris backed away.

"CLASS IS STARTING, GET YOUR BUTTS INTO A CHAIR."

-5th period-

Kyungsoo was writing down notes when he felt his phone vibrate.

From: Unknown number

Hey, it's me.

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. Who's "me"?

He texted back.

To: Unknown number

Um... who is this..?

 

From: Unknown number

Me, ;) Kai. Did you forget about me

already? I' m hurt.

 

Kyungsoo gasped.

 

To: Kai

Oh.. sorry, haha.

So.. how did you get my number?

 

From: Kai

I have my ways. ;) What class are you

in?

 

To: Kai

Math TT^TT

 

From: Kai

HAHA. I feel you. Math is

horrible.

 

To: Kai

I knowww~~ Come save me..~

 

From: Kai

Don't worry, princess! I shall save you!

 

Kyungsoo giggled and texted throughout the entire class period, enjoying the silly moments he shared with Kai virtually. The bell rang and Kyungsoo hurridly stuffed his things into his black Jansport backpack when a pink manicured hand let itself rest on top of his black 1 subject notebook.

"Hey there."

Kyungsoo let his eyes trail up from his backpack, up the tanned arm, and onto a horribly fake face.

"I'm Jessica. Want to ditch school with me?" she giggled and softly placed an arm on Kyungsoo's (surprisingly) toned arm.

"N-no thanks." Kyungsoo harshly lifted the 1 subject notebook and stuffed it into his backpack, slinging it over one shoulder.

"Awww, baby..~ Don't be like that. I know you're trying to resist, but you don't have to hold yourself back." she whispered into his ear, her hand creeping around his waistband.

"He said no thanks."

Kai was seen throwing Jessica's fakely tanned arm back to her side, keeping Kyungsoo behind him.

"Hmph, he was just playing hard to get." Jessica crossed her arms. "But I wouldn't mind you either."

"Nah, you're fake anyway. Come on Kyung."

Kyungsoo was pulled out of the classroom, staring at Kai's dark blue Jansport backpack.

It was then he realized that Kai had called him Kyung.

"I didn't know you needed real saving, but when you weren't outside your classroom I got worried." Kai said from in front of him.

Kyungsoo blushed and felt his face heating up,"Th-thanks.."

"No problem." he stopped walking. "Just tell me if anyone bothers you again. I'll be there to save you."

Kai winked and Kyungsoo couldn't help but giggle.

"I'll make sure to do that." Kyungsoo placed a pale hand on Kai's toned chest.

Kai smirked,"Good."

And kissed him smack on his full, pink lips.

-Sulay-

"Mmmmm, LAY!!"

Suho was sprawled out on the now white bed (originally blue), hair sticky with sweat and.. other substances, panting and legs wide open.

Lay smirked at him and nipped at his pale, yet infested with red blotches, neck.

"Mm, Lay.. We already did it.. over 10 times.." Suho moaned and tried to push off Lay.

Suho and Lay had been at it like deprived rabbits in heat, doing it ever since Suho had seen Kyungsoo off for school.

Which was 5 hours ago.

"We have 3 more 2 more hours until Kyungsoo comes home. Maybe he'll even hang out with his friends. That leaves us plenty of time... For another 5 rounds." Lay stuck his tongue into Suho's ear.

"Mmmm!" Suho arched his back, clutching onto Lay's reddish back. "Not fair! You know that's my sensitive sp-ahhh...."

"That's, what I thought." Lay smirked.

-An hour later-

Suho had somehow been able to endure 6 hours straight of lovemaking with a beast called Lay, body and bed completely soaked in white.Suho was panting harshly, hand resting on top of his eyes.

"Lay... you... *pant* BEAST!!!"

His voice was hoarse from screaming, his lower body was completely numb, and he could only feel the after effects from the previous pleasure he had received.

Lay smiled,"But you enjoyed it. Especially when you were screaming my name like the whole world was on fir-"

"SHUT IT!"  

A/N: FLUFFY YET?!?!?!? Not really... Anyway, I don't really know what to say here so.. KEEP COMMENTING PEOPLE!