Chapter 12

Indifferent

Luhan felt like he was flying. He grabbed Sehun's hand, giggling when Sehun kissed it, and then pecked Sehun's cheek, leaning on his toes to reach Sehun's height.

"Sehunnie, I love you." Luhan smiled.

"I love you too, Hannie."

"Saranghae~"

"Wo ai ni~.."

They had learned to say I love you in their languages, so every time they said I love you to each other, they would say it twice. Twice the love.

"Awwww you two lovebirds!" Baekhyun enveloped Luhan in a hug, who jumped up and down.

"Oh my god! Baekhyun! I have to tell you everything!"

Luhan and Baekhyun left, leaving Chanyeol and Sehun alone sitting on a park bench.

"So, do anything with Luhan yet?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

"NO!"

Kai popped out of nowhere,"No what?"

"I asked him if he did anything with Luhan. HELP ME SQUEEZE IT OUT OF HIM!" Chanyeol derped and Kai smirked.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT-"

"YAH KIM JONGIN!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY BABY BROTHER?!"

Suho marched up to Kai, hands on his hips.

"S-Suho-hyung!" Kai's voice cracked, wincing when it did.

"I DEMAND AN ANSWER!" Suho tapped his foot.

"Suho baby, calm down. Kai is a teenage boy, he's going through the last stage of his changes right now. Just like you and I did." Lay hugged Suho from behind.

"Wait," Kai raised an eyebrow. "Don't you guys already go at it like deprived animals in heat season? Then.. how many times did you do it when.. Oh god, poor Suho-hyung."

Lay blushed,"P-PSH WE ONLY DID IT-"

"ZHANG YIXING, I HAD TO STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS, DO YOU HEAR ME?! TWO WEEKS. YOU WERE SO HARD ON ME THAT I COULDN'T EVEN GET UP! DON'T DARE SAY 'ONLY'!"

Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai burst out laughing as Lay got scolded by Suho, blushing the entire time.

"Damn hyung, you have the stamina of everyone here combined. And that's a LOT." Chanyeol whistled. "I mean, I can go for two days."

"Psh, I can go for three." Kai snorted.

"That's so little." Lay scowled. "I can go for a week. Of course, three five minute breaks are not included."

Sehun's eyes were the size of saucers,"Suho-hyung, how are you still alive?!"

Suho shrugged,"There was one time I passed out."

Lay smirked,"You loved it."

"Maybe I did." Suho whispered into Lay's ear. "Let's go to your house.."

Suho placed a hand on Kai's shoulder,"Kyungsoo is sleeping at home, I want you to take care of him. IF YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE I WILL CASTRATE YOU."

Kai shivered,"I-I promise."

Suho and Lay jumped into their car, speeding towards the street.

"Damn, Kyungsoo has a boss for a brother." Chanyeol snickered.

Luhan and Baekhyun returned, bubble tea and ice cream in their hands. Luhan was sipping a chocolate bubble tea, Baekhyun a vanilla ice cream so it wouldn't melt.

"Hey! Where's my ice cream!" Kai cried.

"Oh. Whoops." Baekhyun shrugged.

Kai pouted,"Meanies."

They all left the park, going to Kyungsoo's house and opening the door with Baekhyun's spare key. They marched up the stairs, quietly opening the door and finding Kyungsoo tucked into his bed covers in his totoro pajamas.

Kai quietly walked to Kyungsoo wiping off his sweat with the sleeve of his shirt, then placing a light kiss on his forehead.

"Awwww.." Baekhyun and Luhan cooed.

Chanyeol and Sehun scowled in disgust,"How is that cute?"

"Heartless." Baekhyun snarled.

Chanyeol whimpered,"But baby!"

"Wo ai ni..?" Sehun stammered.

"Aww, Hunnie!" Luhan kissed Sehun repeatedly.

Chanyeol pouted,"I didn't get any kisses."

Baekhyun giggled,"Come with me. We're leaving, guys!"

Well, they knew Baekhyun wouldn't be coming to school tomorrow.

Kyungsoo shifted in his bed, throwing of the covers and then slowly opening his eyes,"Lu..Han?"

Kai frowned as he heard a name other than his. Kyungsoo sat up, rubbing his eyes and staring at all of them.

"Are you feeling okay?" Luhan looked worried, helping Kyungsoo up.

"Still a little sore, but I can walk." Kyungsoo smiled tiredly. "Kai~~"

Kai's eyes lit up,"Kyungie!"

"Come're." Kyungsoo motioned for Kai to snuggle up to him. "Mm.. you smell good."

Kai smirked,"Only for you, babe."

Kyungsoo giggled,"Wear this cologne from now on, okay?"

Kai nodded,"Sure."

Luhan pouted,"How come you don't put on cologne?"

Sehun stuttered,"I-I don't h-have any!"

"Hmmm.. We'll have to fix that." Luhan smiled. "We're going shopping, bye!"

Kyungsoo nodded,"Kai~ I'm hungry."

"I can't cook, though." Kai laughed nervously.

"Where's Lay and Suho-hyung?" Kyungsoo asked as he yawned.

"They're kind of uh.. busy." Kai blushed.

"Oh. We have some left over red bean buns in the fridge. Can you heat them up?" Kyungsoo tilted his head.

Kai kissed Kyungsoo's swollen lips,"Sure. I'll be right back."

Kai hummed as he walked down the stairs, opening the fridge and taking out a plastic package full of buns. He placed them on a plate, sticking them in the microwave soon after. He waited as the time ticked down.

'I love you, Do Kyungsoo.'

Kai smiled to himself as he set a fork on the plate, going up the stairs and finding Kyungsoo waiting for him.

"Here you go. Say ahh!" Kai chirped.

"Ahhhh."

Kyungsoo chomped the bun off the fork, whining when he wanted more.

"Hehe, you're so cute." Kai chuckled.

Kyungsoo blushed,"Wh-whatever."

And all time stopped for Kai. This moment was perfect.

A/N: This story is coming to an end! Or not.. I'm still thinking of some ideas... Yeah.. haha. PLEASE COMMENT! AND SILENT READERS.. STOP BEING SILENT AND COMMENT! I COMMAND YOUUU!!!!!!!! DX