Chapter 6

Indifferent

A/N: ERMERGERD, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER! SCHOOL STARTED AND I GOT REALLY LAZY.. I hope you enjoy this XD

 

Baekhyun tensed in Chanyeol's arms.

"S-sorry, I probably scared you, right?" Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

"I-I-it's okay!"

"Um... so I have to tell you and ask you something.." Chanyeol mumbled and stared at his feet.

"G-go on.."

"Uh... So.. I noticed Kai kept looking at your friend lately.. Does he like Kai back?" Chanyeol looked him straight in the eye.

Baekhyun thought for a minute,"I think he does."

"Well, Kai likes him too. Let's set them together!" Chanyeol hopped up and down, a derpy smile on his face.

Baekhyun smiled,"Call. So what else do you have to tell me?"

Chanyeol then planted his feet on the ground and stood still,"Kai isn't the oly one that likes someone.."

"Then does someone else like Tao or something?" he asked Chanyeol.

"Well, I think Kris does, but that's not it.." Chanyeol laughed nervously.

"Then who? Come on, I'm getting excited here!" Baekhyun whined.

"You. Someone likes you."

Baekhyun burst out in laughter,"Park Chanyeol, I knew you we're funny but have to be joking."

"It's true. And that someone goes to this school." Chanyeol tried to keep the nervousness off his face.

"Mhm, like I'll believe that." Baekhyun scoffed.

"It's true!" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah ri-"

Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore so he crashed their lips together.

Baekhyun was completely frozen under Chanyeol's tight grip, until he realized he was kissing THE Park Chanyeol.

He ran his hands through Chanyeol's soft, yet curly hair, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment.

Chanyeol separated, hands cupping Baekhyun's face,"Now do you believe me?"

"Y-yeah.." Baekhyun panted and his hands were going up and down Chanyeol's spine.

Chanyeol smiled,"So we're official right?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"Good, that means I can do this."

Baekhyun spent the next hour clinging to Chanyeol, lips connected and hair a gigantic mess.

-With Sulay-

"Lay.." Suho whispered into Lay's ear. "Kyungsoo comes home in 3 hours.."

Lay smirked,"Since when we're you so deprived?"

"We haven't done it for 2 days.." Suho pouted.

"That's obviously enough time." Lay snorted.

"B-but.." Suho clung to Lay's arm.

"Aren't you sore? We pulled an all nighter at my house that time."

"Not.. at.. all.." Suho Lay's arm.

Lay blushed, then growled,"Get on the bed."

Suho smirked,"Fiesty."

Lay smirked and tackled him on the bed,"You aren't going to be resting for another 3 hours, be ready."

-Kyungsoo-

Kyungsoo unlocked the door, closing it softly, looking around for his brother.

That was until Lay came bounding down the stairs with a smile on his face.

"Hey Lay-hyung, where's Suho-hyung?" Kyungsoo headed to the kitchen with Lay.

"He's sleeping."

-Suho-

'I hate you, Lay. I hate you, Lay. I hate you, Lay. I h-AH!'

A/N: So for you erted readers, I put in a little.. yeah. It's up to you what you want to think what happened at the end. Well, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!