Chapter 3

Indifferent

Kyungsoo was scared, honestly. He had straightened his clothes for the millionth time, he had ruffled his hair for the billionth time, and he had looked in the mirror for the trillionth time. 

"Hyung, do I look okay?" he bit his lip, waiting for Suho's answer. 

"You look awesome, don't worry." Suho sent him an angelic smile and handed him his bag. 

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo was definitely worried. 

Suho grinned,"Absolutely sure. Now go out there and show me my little brother can be just as handsome as he is cute." 

Kyungsoo blushed,"Thanks hyung! Bye~!!" 

Suho watched as Kyungsoo shot out the door, waving to his friends. 

Suho sighed as he walked around the house, bored as hell. 

'I'll call Lay and see if he wants to come over!' 

"Hello?" 

"Hi Lay!" Suho smiled at his boyfriend's groggy voice. 

"Hey baby, what are you doing calling me so early?" Lay questioned. 

"I was bored. Kyungsoo just left for school." Suho pouted as if Lay could see through the phone. "Can you come over?"

"Sure, I'll be there in about 15 minutes." 

Suho said goodbye and cut the connection, sitting on the couch waiting for Lay. 

He wondered how his little brother's day was going... 

-With Kyungsoo/Baekhyun/Tao- 

"Damn Kyungsoo, we really worked a miracle on you!" Baekhyun whistled as he looked over Kyungsoo. 

His hair was perfectly styled, his eyes were a deep dark color, and his white button up shirt was untucked and rolled up at the sleeves, black jeans were slightly wrinkly, and his white high topped shoes were clean and sparkly. 

"D-do I really?" Kyungsoo looked over his body and at his clothes. 

"Stop stuttering!" Tao scolded. 

Kyungsoo squeaked,"Okay!" 

They entered the school grounds, greeted by stares and whispering. 

Kyungsoo leaned into Baekhyun,"Why are they staring and whispering?" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"They're talking about you, idiot." 

Kyungsoo tilted his head,"What about me?" 

Baekhyun was about to lose his mind(A/N: IIIII LOST MY MIND! XD Random What is Love lyrics),"Have you looked in the mirror?" 

"Yeah," Kyungsoo was still confused. 

"You look like a freaking celebrity that walked out of a freaking magazine. Drop the innocent act and enjoy the attention." Baekhyun snorted and slapped his back. 

Kyungsoo pouted. He didn't have to be that mean.. 

He was engrossed in staring at the school that he didn't notice a certain tan, good-looking boy that was heading in his direction. 

"OW!" 

Kyungsoo rubbed his head in pain,"God that hurt.. What the hell did I run into? A freaking brick wall?" 

He heard a deep chuckle,"No, but I do work out. Thanks for complimenting." 

He looked at the sight above him. 

A tan, messy black haired guy with equally messy clothes was staring right at him. 

"Sorry for bumping into you." he apologized. 

"I-it's nothing.." he stammered. 

"Kai! We gotta get to class!" a tall guy behind him poked his back. 

"! We're gonna be late!" he ran off with the tall guy, leaving Kyungsoo in a daze. 

"Who was that?" Kyungsoo winced. 

"Kai. The school's most popular guy." Tao explained. "The guy behind him was Chanyeol, his best friend. And a certain SOMEONE likes Chan-MMPH!" 

Baekhyun covered Tao's mouth,"SHUT IT! Or else I tell everyone about your little crush on Kris." 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow,"Chanyeol and Kris?" 

Both blushed,"It's.. not that complicated actually." 

Kyungsoo snorted,"Sometimes I even wonder how you're in high school." 

"HEY!" 

"So tell me, who's Kris?" he wiggled his eyebrows at Tao who blushed. 

"H-he's in the 11th grade, he's.. the ulzzang of 11th grade, I guess you could call him.." Tao bit his lip. 

"Ulzzang, eh?" Kyungsoo smirked. 

"Damn, Kyungsoo. We give you a makeover and you seem like a complete different person." Baekhyun muttered. 

Life, was good. 

A/N; Please don't hate me for updating late TT^TT. And it was a horribly short update TT^TT. Such a bad author DX Please leave comments for this bad author.. Please? *Luhan pout*