Chapter 4

Indifferent

It was time for lunch and Kyungsoo had been stuck lost in the hallways, looking for Baekhyun and Tao. 

"Where are they?" Kyungsoo whined to himself. 

"We're right behind you, idiot." Baekhyun slapped the back of Kyungsoo's head. 

"You don't have to hit me." Kyungsoo pouted, earning squeals from the end of the hallway. 

"Which classes have you had yet?" Tao asked while drinking some banana milk. 

"English, History, Science, and P.E." Kyungsoo answered. 

"Good, you haven't had math yet." Baekhyun laid a hand on his shoulder and looked at him seriously. "Don't answer every single question, okay? You have to keep yourself from looking like a nerd again." 

Kyungsoo frowned,"But.. I can't help it!" 

"YES YOU CAN!" 

"STOP HITTING ME!" 

"G-guys.." Tao poked both of their stomachs. "Meet Luhan!" 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stared at the doll like human being standing in front of them with a smile that could end wars and world hunger. 

"Hi! I'm Luhan!" 

Kyungsoo smiled,"I'm Kyungsoo, nice to meet chu!" 

"Aigoo, it's times like these when you're actually cute." Baekhyun pulled on both of his cheeks. 

"Owwwwww!" Kyungsoo rubbed his now red cheeks. 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun introduced himself. 

"By the way, one of my other friends is coming here too, I hope you don't mind.." Luhan smiled sheepishly. 

"No problem," Baekhyun chirped. 

"So, how's Sehun, Luhan?" Tao smirked. 

"I-I.. HOW WOULD I KNOW?!" Luhan blushed and smacked Tao on the shoulder. 

"Ooh, who's Sehun?" Baekhyun leaned in for information. 

"Luhan's crush~!!!!" Tao shouted out. 

"SHUT IT!!!!" Luhan clamped a hand over Tao's mouth. 

"Luhan, you have a crush?" 

A guy with a lisp raised an eyebrow, looking slightly uncomfortable. 

"S-Sehunnie! N-no! I don't!" 

"But I juth heard.." 

"Ignore him!" Luhan squeaked. 

"O-okay.. Well, bye, Luhannie-hyung!" he waved and ran off into another direction, tripping over nothing. 

"So that was Sehun?" Kyungsoo looked at the retreating figure. 

"Yeah, isn't he adorable?" Luhan looked so happy, he could be diagnosed with cancer and he wouldn't care. 

"His lisp is pretty adorable, it makes him sound like a little kid." Baekhyun laughed. 

"LUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Another guy with an armful of buns came running at the speed of light towards the wooden table,"LUHAN!" 

"Xiumin!" Luhan smiled. 

"Chen texted me saying he was sick! Do you think he's okay?" 

"I'm sure he's fine, sit down!" Luhan pat the area next to him and Xiumin set down all the buns he had been carrying. 

"By the way, I'm Xiumin! Or Minseok, but I prefer to be called Xiumin~" he stuffed a bun in his mouth after his short introduction. 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun! How many buns do you have there?" Baekhyun stared at all the buns. 

"About... 8?" Xiumin stuffed another bun into his chubby cheeks. 

"I'm Kyungsoo, nice to meet you~" 

"Who's Chen?" Tao tilted his head. 

"My boyfriend, he's absent." Xiumin pouted, showing the cutest expression. 

"Oh, I see." Kyungsoo sipped his chocolate milk and threw the empty carton into a nearby trashcan. 

"Chen keeps trolling my FaceBook!" Luhan complained. "Can you tell him to stooooooooop?" 

"Mkay!" 

Soon lunch ended and it was time for class. 

Kyungsoo and other students filed into the classroom, taking their seats and waiting for the teacher to come. 

"Welcome back, class! Please take out your textbooks and turn to page 209." 

Kyungsoo flipped to the page, finding everything easy. 

'Blah, these are too easy though.' Kyungsoo pouted at the textbook. 

He turned his attention to the front of the classroom and saw a familiar tousled head. 

'It's that guy!' Kyungsoo gasped in his head. 'Kai!' 

He blushed and turned away when Kai suddenly turned to the back of the classroom. 

"DO KYUNGSOO! Please answer this question." 

Kyungsoo quickly scanned over the board,"The answer is x = 9 and y = 16." 

(A/N: I actually have no idea what I'm doing. COME ON, I'M IN THE 8TH GRADE.) 

"Good, now as Kyungsoo said," 

He drifted his gaze back to Kai's head, sighing. 

He's so different from me.. 

The class soon ended and headed to his music class, entering shyly. 

He saw Kai head into the dance class, pouting because he wanted Kai to be in the singing class he was in. 

He paid no attention because every time he did, his thoughts drifted to Kai. 

He sang a random song, then school ended and he headed out to meet Baekhyun and Tao. 

He found Baekhyun at his locker, stuffing books inside his bag and Tao waiting beside him. 

"Hey!" Kyungsoo shouted over to them. 

"Hiiii. I'll get my things in my bag and we can head over to get bubble tea with Luhan." Baekhyun shoved more books into his bag, wiping off his sweat. 

"Mkay~ Lemme call Suho-hyung to let him know I'll be late." 

Kyungsoo took out his phone and called Suho-hyung. 

"H-hello?" 

Suho-hyung sounded strange. 

"Hey Suho-hyung, I'll be a little late, okay?" Kyungsoo chirped. 

"Wh-ah, why?" 

"Suho-hyung are you okay?" Kyungsoo got worried and stared at his phone as if it had a defect. 

"I'm-Lay wait, I'm f-fine!" 

"If you say so, I'm going to hang out with some friends, see you later Suho-hyung!" 

"B-bye!" 

Kyungsoo smacked his phone with his hand,"I need a new phone." 

-With Suho- 

"LAY!" Suho smacked Lay on the head who was smirking. 

"What?" 

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT WHILE I WAS ON THE PH-ahhh...!" 

"That's what I thought." 

(A/N: I'm a erted 8th grader, but not that erted, people. They aren't doing THAT!) 

"Massage feels good, right?" Lay smirked. 

"Y-yes it does, but now Kyungsoo probably thinks we're doing something wrong." he pouted.

"We do, though." 

Lay got hit on the back of his head and he whined,"Stop hitting meeee~~" 

Suho pouted,"I don't want my brother to think I'm erted, you erted chip." 

Lay scoffed. 

He was NOT a chip. 

A/N: PWAHAHAHHA! Well, this was a random update. Not much Kaisoo here, but a LITTTTTTTLE Xiuchen. DX I hope you leave more amazing comments~~