Chapter 1

Indifferent

It was a normal day for Kyungsoo. Get teased, get beat up, get praised by teachers, then get beat up again. 

Then he went home to his brother, Suho, who would always treat his wounds like the angel he was. 

"You nerd! I can't believe you actually do your homework!" the bully sneered, kicking his stomach. 

It was always like this for Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo walked home with a limp, eyes wincing every time he took a step. 

He shoved the key inside the keyhole and opened the door to find Suho sitting on the couch with his boyfriend Lay. 

"Kyungsoo! Are you okay?" Suho's eyebrows furrowed, helping him with his bag. "Lay, can you help Kyungsoo to the couch? I wanna get some medical supplies." 

"Sure." 

Lay was as nice as Suho, helping him with his physical and mental illnesses, reassuring him that he would be okay. He found comfort in the two of them, but hated how he got in the middle of their relationship. 

"Thanks, Lay-hyung.." he mumbled and rubbed his stomach, wincing when he pressed too hard on the bruise. 

"Kyungsoo, are you sure you want to keep going to this school?" Suho frowned and made Kyungsoo take off his shirt, revealing the large purple bruise that had formed on his pale stomach. 

"The tuition is cheap, we can't afford to send me to another school. Don't worry hyung, I'll be fine." Kyungsoo sent him a smile of reassurance. 

"You don't have to, Kyungsoo. I can work two jobs, I can't bear to see you like this." Suho tended to his bruise, dabbing it with the cotton and wrapping a bandage around it. 

"It's fine, really!" Kyungsoo smiled. "I don't want you to be too stressed." 

Suho smiled sympathetically,"You're such a good kid, Kyungsoo. Go take a nap or something, I'll call in sick for you tomorrow." 

Kyungsoo let out a breath and hugged his brother, heading up the stairs and dropping onto his soft bed. 

'I don't have to go tomorrow.. I can relax..' 

-With Suho- 

"I don't like it Lay, he always comes up beat up.." Suho snuggled closer to Lay, who was patting his back. 

"Don't worry Suho. Kyungsoo's a strong kid, and besides.. You know how I said I know the director of his school?" Lay smirked, pecking Suho's nose. 

"Yeah..?" Suho tilted his head in confusion. 

"I talked to him a couple days ago. A letter of scholarship might show up soon." Lay shrugged. 

Suho smiled and tackled his boyfriend to the floor, attacking his face with light kisses. 

"Do you know how much I love you right now?" 

Lay smirked,"Not really." 

-With Kyungsoo- 

Kyungsoo felt his phone vibrate. 

 

From: Panda

To: Kyungsoo

Hey Kyungsoo hyung~ 

Do you have school tomorrow? 

 

From: Owl-hyung

To: Tao

Nope, why? 

 

From: Panda

To: Kyungsoo

I want to hang out with you

and Baekhyun-hyung tomorrow. 

Is that okay? 

 

From: Owl-hyung

To: Tao 

Yeah sure. What time? 

 

From: Panda

To: Tao 

How about we meet up at 10 

at the park? 

 

From: Owl-hyung

To: Tao 

Sounds good to me~ 

^^ See you tomorrow. 

 

From: Tao

To: Eyeliner-hyung

He says he'll meet up with us. 

Get the stuff ready. 

 

From: Baekhyun

To: GucciPanda

Good. He will have the

makeover of his life.

 

A/N: Find it interesting? I hope.. I trust you guys to like this story better than Trust Me even if it's overused... TT^TT Please don't hate on mehz. 

Please leave comments~~~~~~~~~~~ O_________O Watch me be Kyungsoo.