The Chase

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

You just sat there in a tank top and shorts. Not only that but the room was locked and it was just you and minho in the room...ALONE.

-Im so gonna kill Key later.-

"Ummmm. By any chance. You didnt hear the conversation just not. Did you?" You asked him.

"Ummm. I actually did. Do you really have a 'i love minho' album beneath the bed?" He asked.

You just sigh and told him you used to but threw it away. "Im sorry to say this but i dont love you anymore. I moved on. I just cant. Im sorry."

You told him with your knees to your chest and resting your head on your knees. Minho then comes around and hugs you from the side.

''Its ok. I understand. But i will make you one day. But now is not the right time. Im sorry about what happened this morning. I thought you wouldnt take it seriously. Would you forgive me?" He asked still hugging you.

"I'll think about it. But let me warn you. I dont like jokes. It just ends up hurting me. Im tired. Can you leave. Im fine. I could take care of myself now. And i need energy to kill Key tomorrow."

You said while lying down your back facing him. He nodded and left. You just flopped on your back and looked at the ceiling.

-argh. Why am i like this around him.-

you fell asleep soon not knowing that key was watching you all the time.

-she does love minho but she just doesn't realize it. Im still wondering about that album. I just caught a glimps of it when she was uncousious. Wait. Why am I bothered by this?-

he soon left and went to his room. The next morning you woke up refreshed and full of energy. You smirked and thought,

-now that im full of energy, its time to kill that diva. But first i need a shower -

you took a nice long shower. When you came out, you were dressed in a flowy tank top with a blazer and black skinny jeans. You walked to the backyard and saw the boys facing the forest. You walked up to key not making any noise and made an effort in pushing key in the water but instead both of you fell in.

"BWOH. WHY DID YOU DO THAT HYE RIME!!!!!!!!" he yelled. All you did was laugh.

"Payback."

He gave you that diva glare of his and started coming towards you. You backed away hitting your foot on something hard.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH" you screamed.

Key forgot instantly why he was going after you and ended up lifting you up out of the water. He put you on the ground and Luhan came running towards you. You looked at your feet and saw that there was a big cut. You got up, rippwd a piece of your top and bandaged your foot.

"Im ok. I dont feel any pain no more" and you got up.

To your surprise you could walk peacefully. You went inside and had your maid tend to the wound. You felt better after and just went up to your study room. You decided to do more research on your uncle. When you sat down your door opened revealing the young maknae.

"Are you alright noona?" He asked.

"Im fine thank your asking. I am healing right now. I just hit my foot against a rock or something. No need to worry baby." You said.

"Baby?" Someone at the door said. Both of you turned around and saw onew at the door.

"Its taemins nickname from me consider he looks like one. Im not insulting you taemin. You are just too cute. I love you like a brother."

"Oooooooooh" both of them said and then onew said, "well i just came to check up on you to see if you were alright. But it looks like you are perfectly fine. Well we will be going"

"bye guys" they closed the door and left you to your work. They went down stairs and key was the first to notice.

"Is she alright? That wound looked pretty deep" he ranted.

Then onew replied, " shes perfectly fine. Doesnt look like she is in any pain. Now taemin has a cute nickname from her." He sat down next to jonghyun and then started eating his beloved chicken not noticing all of them was looking at him waiting for an answer. When they realized that they werent gonna get one from him, they all turned to taemin who was watching tom and jerry. He noticed them staring and then asked,

"what?" All innocent. Jonghyun was the one to answer.

"What nickname did she give you taeminnie?" He spit out some of the pepsi he was drinking and blushed a light shade of pink.

Then he answered, "she called me baby" he said looking down. Everyone started to burst out of laughter at the little boy in front of him except for one person. That person was well known as Mr. Choi Minho. Right then you walked down the stairs all sleepy then noticed the hysterical boys.

"Whats so funny?" You asked innocently when you knew the answer.

Key replied " your nickname for taeminnie"

"oh you mean me calling him baby. Well its true. Ge resembles one" you pinched his cheek playfully and then Minho started to chuckle now understanding why. You caught on and soon smirked.

"I have nicknames for all of you. Want to here it?"

"NEEEH'' They all screamed. First was luhan which he was called babyface. Onew was chicken, jonghyun the dino, key the diva and last but not least was left with Minho. You stood there acting as if you were thinking with your finger tapping on your chin.

"Well what's my nickname" he asked. He walked up close to him and then smirked.

"Your nickname is Minho the.......... ERT!" everyone started laughing while he was just stood there dumfounded and his big eyes wide open. You started to tear up from all the laughing but noticed Minho was advancing towards you. You backed away slowly still laughing but your back was came in contact with the wall and he was already close to you. He slammed both his hands on the side of your head and then all of you immediatly stopped laughing.

"Why does my name nickname have to me ert?" He looked at you with very serious and stern eyes. You looked at him a little annoyed.

"Because it is true. Mr. ert."

You then glared at him and then realized that his lips were only a centimeter away. You slipped under his arms and started to walk towards the backyard.

''Hye Rime. I said i was sorry"

"and i said that i would think about forgiving you which you can clearly see that i haven't" you said your final words and stormed off.

You went and sat on the swing on the hill overlooking the entire city. You started to swing lightly when you noticed someone came and sat next to you.

 "You know, you were pretty harsh on him" he said.

"Shut up jonghyun i dont need your help. He should have known better to not tell a joke like that to girl." you told him.

"True but you should forget about it" he said.

"Leave me alone. I wont forget it. It really hurt my jonghyun." You said while a few tears crept down your cheeks.

All he did was sigh and left he entered the house and looked down.

"Is she alright jjong?" Luhan asked. He looked up and smiled weakly.

"Shes ok but a little hurt. Shes crying silent tears. Minho you really should have watched what you said. Girls are really sensitive." He said.

Everyone stayed quiet that night and didnt say a word. You didn't come in the house at all either. It was already 10:00 in the night and everone was already in bed except for you. You were still swinging in the swing while lying down looking at the stars. But a little later you fell asleep. You woke up the next morning still on the swing and you noticed a blanket over you. You looked over to your right and saw luhan on the ground sleeping. You smiled and then covered him with the blanket. Due to the warmth he woke up and saw you awake.

"Good morning sleepy head" he said. But you gave him a glare.

"Why are you on the ground sleepy?" You said irritated.

"Oh. I went to your room to check up on you and figured that you were still out here. I didnt want to leave you alone so i decided to sleep on the ground here" he smiled innocently.

All you did was smile and shook your head. "Come here" you scooted over considering that the the swing could hold more than two sleeping people and your were very skinny.

Luhan came on the swing and covered both of you with the cover. You cuddled into him liking his warmth.

"Luhan?" You called out.

"Mmmm" he answered.

"I miss the old time when it was all of us together" you said.

"I miss them too. I miss them too" he said and both of you fell asleep.

Meanwhile in the house, it was the depression era. Everyone was so gloomy.

"Wheres luhan hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Hes probably with Hye Rime outside" Key stated coming out of the kitchen with the dish towel.

"Hey lets play a prank on then to enlighten the mood!" Jonghyun suggested.

They all nodded and walked to the swing where both of you were.

They saw both of you lying together and was about to prank them when key all of a sudden stopped them."Wait. I think we should leave them alone." 

"Whyyyyyyy" jonghyun whined.

"Your really blind right?" He retorted.

"What do you mean?" The rest of them asked. Key just rolled his eyes and pointed to your faces.

"They have fresh tear trails. They've been crying. So i think that we should leave them alone."

They all nodded realizing what he meant and started walking off but jonghyun walked back and blew a blow horn in your faces making all of them jump. You got up and shot him a death glare which was very scary.

-im dead-

he thought. And soon he started running with you chasing after him. Later did you not know that there was a special someone waiting by the door giving all of you the death glare.

→→→→→→→→→→→→ im sorry for not udating in a while. I was pretyy busy with homework. I also rushed through this chapter so its boring. Well who do you think is the special someone. I was thinking should i add some point in the story? Any ideas anyone? Imbox me if you have any.