*PANIC*

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

Sorry that i havent updated in a long time. And im sorry if the font is small. I am updating tge chapter threw my phone and i cant change the font. Well lets get to the story. ---------------

     Everyone else left early cause they had an early session to attend to except for SHINee. They sat down on the hammocks relaxing until key brought up a question.

"Um, Hye Rime how come we werent invited to any of your other parties? Im not trying to be rude or anything but when the hyungs were talking about your other parties i felt so left out and they said that they were happy that you threw another party. They said they were getting worried because you threw one every week and that it was the only thing to release their stress. So i was just wondering. Im sorry if i had offended you in any way."

You were left dumbfounded. You practically didnt know what to say. But then you found the words. Sort of. "Wait. What are talking about? I always invited you everysl single time but you never show up and i always invited everyone when they were free. Oh and next time when you see your hyuns tell them im sorry and that i would try to do more parties but it wont be as frequent. And nevermind. Im getting off topic. But i did always invited you."

"Well then who did you tell because we didnt get any invitation about anything." Suddenly you felt a presence somewhere behind you then you smiled telling key....."i told the person who is right behind me at the door." Then everyone turned to the door and saw no other than SHINEEs...........................................

"MANAGER-HYUNG!!!!!!!! What are you doing here?" They all said in unison except for Luhan and Hye Rime.

"Well i came to get you after the audition but when u didnt see you there i sort of went on a look-out. When i was driving i saw the rest of the k-pop industry coming from this direction so i thought maybe you wsre here. But when i came in i didnt think that i would see my own niece and nephew here. Now that they are here i want to speak with them" the manager said.

"Get out and im saying this nicely."Luhan said.

"Awe come on i cant even see my own favorite niece and nephew?" He whines.

"He said get out and we are not your niece and nephew!" Hye Rime said a little louder than Luhan.

Shinee thought that they should stay out of this and that they should ask about it later. After the manager didnt leave Hye Rime couldn't stay quiet any longer.

"I SAID GET OUT . YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IN THIS HOUSE AT ALL. YOU WERE THE REASON WHY WE MOVED. YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER. YOU ALSO AND KILLED MY UNNIE. YOU ALSO PROBABLY BLEW UP THE HISPITAL CONSIDERING THAT YOU WOULD KILL US ALL AND THAT YOU WOULD CLAIM THE PAPERS FOR THE PROPERTY. BUT YOU MISSED MY SO NOW I OWN THE LAND BUT IF I DIE IT WOULD ALWAYS BE IN LUHANS NAME AND NO ONE WOULD GET THE PROPERTY. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. YOU DONT DISERVE TO BE CALLED HUMAN. YOUR A MONSTER A DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hye Rime screamed.

Now shinee didnt need to ask anything because everything clicked together. On the other hand the manager grew furious and said, " watch your mouth young lady or else......." he said sternly before you cut im off.

"OR ELSE WHAT?!?! HAVENT YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH YET?!?!?!" Now he cant take it no more and in just a snap of his fingers a whole bunch of men came out with guns. Some came out behind the trees, some from the houses balcony, entrance and just all over the place. Then he finally spoke

" Dont think that i wasnt watching you ever since that incident. And i admit. Everything you said about me is true and what my intensions are. Im so impressed that you are smart. Now be a good girl and habd over the papers. But for now i will leave you alone to live your life because i do truely love you. I will take my men and we will leave. I will also give you a 3 years time to hand over the papers because i AM a generous man. Good-Bye Hye Rime, Luhan. Oh and boys. You dont have any scheduals till then either. I will tell the media that you are on break. So till then." He said after a smile on his face and left the house with the men.

Hye Rime then fell to the ground in tears. Minho couldnt stand you looking like this so he went over and huged you letting you cry on his shoulders. You soon fainted but the others thought you fells asleep. Minho carried you up the stairs to your room but felt your body go cold. He then called Luhan over to tell him what happened. Luhan tried to wake you up but couldnt. He then went straight to the phone to call the family doctor. In less than 15 minutes the doctor came and started to analyze you.

"I will need a full examination of her so i need you guys to step outside for a few minutes." He said.

"What. No. I need to be with her. I was always wih her when she was sick. I cant leave her side now.!" Luhan said.

"It would be fine dont worry i assure you she would be fine." After a few seconds of thinking Luhan exited the room and so did the boys after him. After the examination was done the doctor came out with a straight face. He soon started speaking

"Well it seems like nothing serious. She only fainted due to stress and by being restless. The only thing i suggest is a lot of HEALTHY foods and a lot of rest. You could go in and see her if you want. She is pretty much awake. Oh and make sure she gets a lot of water on a daily baisis to keep her hydrated. Ok i will take my leave now."

"Ok thank you doctor. Thanks for your help." They all said in unison. After the doctor left, they went into the room finding you listening to your IPod on full blast.

"Oh no missy. The doctor said that you need a lot of food, water and rest. So you cant do anything that would affect your rest. We would come and visit you ever so often." Key said being in his umma mode. He then toik your IPod and put it in his pocket. You then pouted and said,

" But umma, its already morning see. *pointed to the clock* and im not tired. Plus i cant go to bed now sincei have a lot of things on my mind." *cricket cricket* silence fell everywhere. Minho sat on the bed so close to you that you started to get very nervous.

"Well, do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Um.....n..no. its......o.o.k its really....nothing..........serious. well good night. Im suddenly tired. Bye."

You stammered but rushed the ending of the sentence. And then hid under your covers. Jonghyun suspected something. Well its pretty obvious that he always suspect something because he had that weird, creepy smirk on his face. He exchanged glances with onew and they both left the room leaving everyone curious. But soon Luhan sighed and told you good night and kissed your forehead. Key had done the same which made him extremely jealous. When key left the room you were already asleep so Minho came around the bed and planted a sweet kiss on your lips. You felt weird but didnt bother waking up. The only thing you didnt know is what you would be waking up to later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so how was it? What do you think the surprise would be? Leave your comment and i would see if i can reply on your wall. Thank you for reading. Please comment and subscribe ^^… oh and im deeply sorry for not updating and im sorry about the font. The chapter was supposed to be up earlier but the information kept getting lost. But im really really sorry.