Troubled

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

~No one POV~

It was just another typical day and you were at your best friend, Amber, house. She was remixing Nu Abo and you were just lying in her bed looking at the ceiling in your own world. When you didn't say anything when Amber was finished she knew something was up with you. 

Amber: Hey what's wrong? And you cant tell me that nothings wrong because you are never quiet when the room is silent.

Hye Rime: Amber, do you think that I have changed?

Amber: Well yeah. You've been like this all week and don't say anything much anymore and when you meet a new person you get all shy and start to run away. Why whats up.

Hye Rime: Its nothing.  *Gets up in sitting position* I just have this weird feeling that something bad is going to happen. It's been this uneasiness feeling in my stomach ever since last month but I kept on ignoring it until last week. Last week it got really bad that my stomach hurt a lot and i had to go to the hospital. But the doctors say that It's nothing and that I might get my  menstrul cycle.

Amber: You worry too much. Anyway didn't you say that you want to be in SM Town?

Amber always know when to get your mind off anything that's bothering you. As long it's realated to SMTown or anything about k-pop your mind would go blank and would only focus on that.

Hye Rime: Yeah why? Are they holding auditions? *Gets all excited*

Amber: Yup. If you get in, you would be with me. *gasp* and we could see eachother more often. COME ON LETS GO!! *grabs your hand*

Hye Rime: Huh? Where are we going?

Amber: What do you mean where we're going. I just told you about the audition right?

Hye Rime: Wait thats today?But I'm only in grey sweat pants and a black tank top.

Amber: That's ok you look fine. Trust me. And before you ask anymore questions. Let me explain thorouly please. I have already picked out your songs. You would be dancing to one of our songs Nu Abo, SHINee-Ready or Not and Shinhwa-Venus. I guess you already know why I chose the song considering your mouth is open. You better close that up before you catch a fly. Don't worry you would be fine. I've seen you dance to these songs and you are like the bomb.

Before Amber could say anything more Hye Rime interupted her screaming.

Hye Rime: WAIT ARE YOU SOME SORT OF STALKER? HOW DID YOU SEE ME DANCING TO THESE SONGS I ONLY DANCE THESE SONGS IN THE STUDIO AND I MAKE SURE THAT THE DOOR IS LOCKED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Amber: Tsk tsk tsk. I guess you haven't noticed the camera's in there.

Hye Rime's jaw dropped again. But before she could say anything more Amber was already walking out the door. You soon caught yourself and followed her out the door.While walking Hye Rime kept nagging about this and that Amber soon took out her IPod and put her music on full blast. Hye Rime  soon became annoyed that her own best friend put her in a clueless situation. All you can think about now is if your going to pass and would your mom and deceased father would be happy for you. They have to be happy since I've been dreaming about this my entire life. Hye Rime soon looked up at the sky and smiled as if she saw her father looking down on her and supporting all through the hardship she had faced. I love you dad. And I would always love you. Please don't ever leave me alone to figure out everything by myself. Please watch over me. please. Hye Rime thought as a tear rolled down her cheeks. She was suprised to find that she was crying. She wiped away her tears and glanced in Ambers direction to make sure she didn't notice. Luckily Amber was to busy listening to music that she didn't notice that there was a pole right in front of her. You didn't say anything thinking it could be payback for her not telling you anything........... 

BAM!!!!!!!!! Right into the pole she walked. For a moment Amber didn't realized what happened but soon caught on to reality and realized that she hit a pole. When Amber turned around she found you rolling on the ground laughing. Amber soon got mad and was coming towards your direction. You got up and waited about 3 seconds before making the break for it. 

3.....2.....1..... RUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hye Rime ran while laughing and Amber is like 100 feet away yelling at you to go to her so she could smack you very hard and why didn't you tell her. Anyway's she would never catch up with you since you came in first place at the 100 meter dash at school. Overall you were very athletic and no one that you have ever met could beat you. Now this time you weren't paying attention to where you were going and bumped into someone and both of you fell right to he ground. You got up to apologize multiple times and when you were finished apologizing to the person you bumped into you saw it was no other than SHINee's Flaming Charisma Minho. You were then dead in your tracks and surprised to see him......................smiling at you? Then after awhile of staring at eachother, Amber comes screaming at you and the rest of Shinee was running down the stairs. When both of you caught your senses, Minho grabs your hand and run to behind the building which was the SMTown building where they were holding auditions. When both of you stopped to catch your breath you apologized again and was about to leave until Minho grabed your hand and tried to speak.

Minho: Wait...... You........Didn't......Tell me.....Your..........Name.

You smiled and told him your name and then left. Soon you saw Amber talking to the rest of SHINee and was looking for a place to hide but was too late. She saw you and literally screamed out our name. You cursed under your breath and turned around just to only see everyone looking at you and Amber walking up to you. By reflects you back away but was caught by Minho again. 

Amber: Thank you Minho for keeping her in place for me. So now Hye Rime. Would you care to explain this big bump i have on my head?

Hye Rime: Why would I? You deserved it. You didn't tell me one about what was going on so I didn't tell you that there was a big pole in front of you. Plus even if I did tell you, you still would'nt hear me because you had your music really loud.

They continued to argue not knowing what awaits them later on.

                                                                                                                                                                              Sorry if you didn't like this chapter it's my first fanfiction. but i hoped you liked it. i would try my best to update a lot faster. kamshimida