The Audition

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

~Minho's POV~

I was running away from the rest of the Shinee members when suddenly I bumped into this girl. She was very slim but very strong considering she captised both of us. When she got up she apologized multiple times and left me dumbfounded. But soon I smiled at the way she was acting which was pretty cute. Soon when our eyes met she was surprised to finally realize who I was and I was taken aback by her beauty. she was probably the most beautiful girl i ever met. I was still staring and smiling like i was stupid until i heard a girl....wait....that's Amber. Why is she screaming at this girl. Then comes my boys. I unintentionally grabed her hand and made a break for it. she didnt struggle at all to break free but ran along with me. I'm pretty surprised that she could keep up with me. when we stopped to catch our breath i couldn't speak at all. The girl beside me already caught her breath. wow. She was about to leave when i caught her hand and between pants asked her name. Maybe we had a chance in the future of meeting again. What are you thinking that's impossible. She smiled and told me her name was Hye Rime and she left. A few moments later i met up with her again trying to run away from Amber. But this time i didnt let her go anywhere. I caught her Hye Rime stay in one place. Apparently Amber and Hye Rime are friends. I got to ask Amber about her later.After awhile we told them that how we had to go and had "serious" buisness to do. We went inside and greeted all the people that would be auditioning to be in SM. There are a lot more people this year than last year. It's basically the same routine with the fans except the judges change everytime.

~Key POV~

Minho's acting strangly. Ever since that encounter with that girl, what was her name.....Ah right it was Hye Rime, hes been spacing out a lot and it's been only an hour. I have to make sure my dongsaeng is not in love. Oh he's still too young to be thinking about that. oooo what do i do? *twirls fingers with a pink hankercheif.* 

~Hye Rime POV~

Ugh I'm so nervous. Amber pretty much got over what happened earlier. Maybe that's because the bump on her head had disappeard. Tsk she deserved it. Not my fault she didn't tell me anything. *breaths in and out and look all directions* Oh god. Everyone here looks so good in their flower dresses, jeans, tops, sweaters and i look like crap. i knew i shouldn't have gone jogging this morning.I'm number 21. I wonder who the judges are. I was so deep in thought that i didnt even realize that there was a whole bunch of people crowed around the entrance. it kind of surprised me at first but i didnt even bother looking up to see who it was. Soon the audition started. i went downstairs to get a cup of coffee but instead i see someone who i really didnt want to see. it was my own uncle that pretty much in my eyes killed my own father. i rushed back upstairs and as soon as i entered the room my number was called. I completely forgot about the audition. i walked to the room and before i entered i took really deep breath. when i entered my head was down so i didnt see the judges but heard them gasp. when i looked up i finally realized why. it was no other than shinee. Now i got really nervous. they told me i could skip the introduction and to start the music. ready or not had started. I danced my own way. I didnt care that they were there anymore. Once the flow of the beat hit you it feels like you are floating on cloud nine. All three songs finished playing but then there was another song that came on. I was dead confused. After the song finished they told me that i would also have to dance to the song but i needed to change in the appropriate dressing. 

~No One POV~

As soon as everything was explained, Amber came in with a flawless white dress that flows around your feet everytime you walk and have strips of white see through cloth as sleeves. While in the changing room Hye Rime was wondering why she had to do all these things. Amber didnt tell her that she had to do this. if she knows anything about this and didnt tell me anything im so gonna kill that girl. Some one came into the room and told her that how she had to had her hair done. Before Hye Rime could protest the stylist was already doing her work working on the hair. When it was finished, it was braided in a bun and there was a whole bunch of beads and fake white and pink flowers inserted. When Hye Rime stepped out of the dressing room everyone was in awe. The song came on ( choose which song you like) and you started to move steatily with the beat. At some point Minho stood up but you weren't paying attention. He started to walk towards you and before you even knew it he grabed your waist and both of you started waltzing. When the song was finished, someone came in  and said that there was a phone call for you and it was urgent. At that time you didn't know what to do and didn't know what the call would be about. But you still made a dash for the phone.

 

 

                                                                     

Sorry that this chapter was very boring im trying my real hardest to make it interesting. i also kind of rushes through the story. please forgive me and subscribe. im trying my hardest. kamshmida