Phone Call

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

~No Ones POV~

Hye Rime followed the stranger out to the payphone. Unexpectidly you didnt know Minho and the rest of the Shinee members were following you. It seems like after you left they had a discussion on if you should pass or not.

 

~Shinee's POV~

Jonghyun:I think we should pass her since we already have 4 people and there is only a few people left. She is also pretty good with her dance skills, and freestyle which Minho joined in on.

Minho: I agree with Jonghyun hyung. Key:why is it because you love her so much you want to be with her?

Minho: WHAT?!?! WHAT NONSENSE IS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I DONT LOVE HER. She is really good with her dance skills and whatever Jonghyun hyung said.

Taemin & Onew: we agree.

Jonghyun: then its settled.

Soon Minho had got up from his seat and walked out the door. He told everyone that was there auditions were over and to head home. Then he saw a glimps of Hye Rime and followed you downstairs. The rest of Shinee was also following him to see where he was going. Soon they all reached to where you were but by then you put down your phone.

 

~Hye Rime POV~

I saw the boys coming my way but i didnt bother to look up. Right now i was debating to whether leave or stay.

Hye Rime: should i leave to go or should i stay and continue?

Taemin: Noona is everything alright?

Hye Rime: *looks up and smiled* Everythings fine. My mom just got into an accident is at the hospital. *trickle of tear came rolling down your eyes*

Taemin: *surprised* Then you should go to her.

Hye Rime: she wants me to stay but i dont think i can continue.

Onew: its alright you can go. We would also be right behind you. Right guys.

Shinee: *nods heads* Right.

Hye Rime: Thank you. Well if you want to come along you better run very very fast.

 

~No Ones POV~

Everyone except Minho nodded their heads and went to the front door. Hye Rime took in a deep breath and looked back noticing that Minho's still there.

Hye Rime: arent you coming.

Minho: hmm yea yea. *walks to the front door.

Hye Rime: well this is it.

Soon she started sprinting towards the direction of the hospital. Shinee was close by only by 10 feet. But Minho was right next to her. In less than 10 minutes they were at the hospital. Hye Rime asked the clerk where her mom was and said 2b. Everyone then walked to the room. Hye Rime stopped in front of the room not opening the door yet taking in deep breaths. You then open the doow slowly revealing your mom all broken. You soon started to cry and when your mom heard you she opened her eyes and started to cry.

Mom: oh my baby. Come here next to mama.

Hye Rime: its a mirical that everything in your body is broken but your neck and the way you speak. I love you mom.

Mom: I love you too. I really wish i could hug you. *looks behind you* oh you've brought the Shinee boys.

Hye Rime: yeah they said that they would be with me.

Mom: thank you very much of taking care of my daughter. She's the only healthy one thats out of the hospital.

Hye Rime: MOM!

Shinee: WHAT?!?!.

Hye Rime: you dont need to know everything and Key, are you crying?

Key: Sorry. Its very touching a mother and daughters love. Anyway whats that about your the only one that's not in the hospital?

Hye Rime: *sighs* i also have a younger brother and older sister. Their both in this same hospital. Im going to pay them a visit later.

Mom: you could go now. Im fine.

Hye Rime: ok. Bye mom *kisses her forehead*

Hye Rime walked out the room and towards her brother ward without saying anything to the boys. When you reached to the room you did the same before entering your moms room. You opened the door with a smile and a joly laugh.

Hye Rime: hello dongsaeng. How are you. You doing ok? Good.

You sat at the side of the bed still talking to your brother why are you still talking when hes not answering. when you were finished talking you were still looking at your brother but getting ready to explain everything.

Hye Rime: this is my younger brother. He's brain dead. He was also hit by a car but only his head was injured causing him to ve brain dead. The doctors said he could hear us but cant speak. See hes crying. Dont cry im here for you everything is going to be alright. Im going to visit your Noona now. Ill come visit another time.

At that Hye Rime got up and walked to the door. Her Unnie was right next door. This time you entered the room without taking deep breaths. Your sister was sitting on the bed reading a magazine. When she looked up and saw you she smiled but when she saw shinee she started fangirling.

Hye Rime: ok ok unnie calm down calm down. Sorry my sister really loves you guys.

Onew: we could see that. So umm...*looks at name tag* Luna. What seems to be the problem with you.

Luna blushes and smiles then said " oh you bad dongsaeng. Why didnt you tell them?"

Hye Rime: well they dont need to know everything about our lives.

Luna: dont be silly but Onew i have cancer.

Onew: oh sorry.

Luna: oh no no no you dont need to be sorry.

Hye Rime: Unnie really loves you thats why.

Luna: *throws magazine at you* I hate you! Well do you want me to.....

Right then you covered and gave her a death glare. She shut up then.

Hye Rime: Im leaving you guys could stay if you want.

Onew: no no we're leaving also *blushing*

You just shook your head. When you were just a few blocks away from the hospital you heard a BOOM. when you turned around you saw that the hospital exploded.