Chapter 7

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

You woke up to the sun hitting your face and feeling really stiff. You turned over to your side and opened your eyes.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you screamed causing everyone to wake up and rush to your room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!!!! YAH. WHATS MINHO DOING IN MY BED!" you screamed again at the rest of the boys and then Luhan replied.

"Alright stop screaming. He was looking after you just in case anything went wrong." You grew very angry.

"ARGH. WHY COULDN'T YOU DO IT. PLUS I EVEN BARELY LET YOU SLEEP IN MY BED. WHY WOULD I LET ANYONE ELSE." Minho was just sitting there amused. Then he lied on top of you saying.

"Why are you being so innocent after what happened last night huh.?" With wide eyes you didnt understand what was happening. Not just you but also Luhan and the rest except for Jonghyung.  

"WHAT!??!?!?! what did you do?" You pushed him off you but he came to your ear and whispered to which every one could hear.

"Oh you dont remember about this and that? Im so sad" Then you slapped him and ran to your bathroom crying and yelling

"ERT!!!!!"

Now that wasn't something minho was expecting. He was sitting on the bed holding his left cheek which was now red and brusied. Onew was the first one to go and confort his dongsaeng...

"did you really did that to her?" rubbing his back.

"Of course not. I was just playing a joke. I didn't think that she would take it serious though. Im sorry Luhan that i made her cry."

" Ok good that you cleared this up or you would have also gotten a slap from me. But you should go tell her sorry when she comes out. Arraso?"

"Arraso"

Just then you came out of the bathroom your eyes all swollen ignoting everyone. You went straight to your closet and got a pair of clothes.

"Im going to take a shower. I wont be out for maybe an hour or two. When im done im gonna head down to the study room. DO.NOT.BOTHER.ME." you only faced Luhan while talking but meant for everyone else.

You then head to the shower and let the hot water run down your back.

-i knew he was playing a joke so why did i get so mad. Maybe because i havent had a joke like that been played on me before. And he knows better to not play a joke like that on a girl. Hmph i wont forgive him. Yet.-

you then shampoo your hair. When you were finished you decided to take a long bubble bath. It might relieve you from stress. When you were finished you looked at the clock and saw it was already 10 in the morning. -wow. I took exactly a two hour bath/shower- on your way out you saw your maid and told her to bring up your breakfast to the study room. As you sat down you started wondering

-why did that monster give me three years to hand over the papers. Hes definatly up to something. Now its my turn to do some research.-

you opened your laptop and tried different ways to see what he is going to come up with.

-he cant kill me or Luhan because either way he's still not going to get the property. Hmmm. Maybe he's planning an ambush. A really good ambush. But he doesnt know where i kept the papers.-

you heard a knock on thrle door and assumed that it was your breakfast.

"Come in" you said without looking up from your computer. Right then the least person you wanted to see walked in.

"Hye Rime. Please listen to me."

" There is nothing to listen or talk about Minho. Now leave i am very busy as you can see" you said as you turned back to your computer.

Before Minho could even say something else you put on your head phones to block him out with loud music. He sighed and put your food on the desk and then left closing the door behind him.

*sigh* -i thought he would never leave. I should go call amber amd see what she is doing. Nah. Shes probably at practice practicing NU ABO.-

 After a few more hours you decided to leave your work for the day and go downstairs. Afterall you've been working for the entire day. You went downstairs and couldn't believe your eyes. It was like hurricane venus passed by. You saw your coaches pillows all over, cans of pepsi, coke and sprite crushed and thrown on the ground and a bottle of liquor on the lable. Not only that but there was popcorn everywhere. On the cieling, walls....just everywhere and you saw the boys lying on the ground sleeping. Awe the look so peaceful. Sorry boys but nap time is over.

"YAHHHH! you screamed causing them to jump up. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE. LUHAN, KEY, AND ONEW. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO ACT AND KEEP THEM STRAIGHT. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THIS BOTTLE FROM? UGH. NEVERMIND. WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO CLEAN THIS MESS UP. IM NOT LETTING ANY OF MY MAIDS CLEAN IT AND IM GOING TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS. SO. WHEN I COME BACK I WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING SPOTLESS. I WILL GIVE YOU 2 HOURS. THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR 6 BOYS TO CLEAN UP A MESS LIKE THIS!!!!" you stormed off leaving the boys in agony.

But they soon had gotten to work. You went to the backyard to calm yourself down. You went over to the river to find that it was pretty calm.

-hmmm. I should probably go swimming- but the thought of what minho said this morning changed your mind. You walked along side the banks of the river to the place you wanted to be. You were at least 100 feet away from your house. Its not that far but anyone could barely even see you so yea. You bent down and saw what you wanted. When you were smaller, you dad built a raft/ bridge kind of thingy. You took it out and placed it so it reached the other side of the bank. You were kind of scared considering Luhan would never let you walk over to where the trees were. He always said that you might fall off the bridge and the water would take you away.

-well that was years ago. I know how to swim now and the water is calm. Theres nothing to be worried about. Anyway. Me and amber would always swim here no matter what.- you crossed the bridge and hid it behind one of the trees just in case anyone came out of the house. You walked into the forest where all the trees lined up together. You then climbed up one of the trees and looked out to your house. You can see the house and all the lights. You saw the boys working but you couldnt keep your eyes off of minho. You snapped back to reality.

-i dobt love anymore right? I mean like its already been four years. I cant possibly still like him.-

you checked your watch and saw that two hours had already passed. You jumped off the tree and crossed over the bridge but you werent watching where you were going and you slipped and fell into the river.

-thank god the river is steady- you lifted yourself up and hid the bridge under the banks and went back home. When Luhan saw you he immediatly rushed over to you and asked a whole bunch of questions.

You just said " im ok. I just accedantly fell into the river. I was coming from the other side and i wasnt watching where i was going. "

"WHAT?!?!?! YOU WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE? YOU KNOW HOW I FORBID YOU FROM GOING OVER THERE"

"its ok the water was calm and how i got there is a secret. Well anyways good job with cleaning up. Well im heading off to the shower. Bye-bye" you walked off and when you saw minho you sped up but yet again wasnt watching where you were going and *SMACK* you walked right into the door frame. You sighed and walked in the bathroom and slid down the door.

-ugh why am i feeling like this. It never happened to me before why now. Im just going to ignore it-

when you came out of the bathroom you found everyone already in the dinning room eating. You took your seat next to Luhan but sadly it was across from minho he was going to say something to you but you shot him a glare and started eating. You really didnt want to do it but had to.

"So Hye Rime. What were you doing all day in the study room?" Key asked.

-hmm how should i answer him. I cant say that i was researching their manager. "No particular reason. I was just doing some research."

-thats not a complete lie right? He has to believe me.- he shot you a suspisous look.

"About what?"

- im dead-

"umm i was doing reseach on music. Me and Amber are thinking of writing our own songs"

-there thats not a lie either. Ir is true that we are thinking of writing our own music. Its just that, that i wasnt doing that in the study room.-

"well im done eating. Good-night" and you left in a hurry. You went to your room and took out your IPod. Then Key came in the room and leaned against the wall.

"I know that's not what your doing in the study room. Your doing research on your uncle." You were surprised.

"How did you know i was doing that?"

"Oh come on i am the Almighty Key afterall. I can figure out anything."

"Yea no surprise" you said rolling your eyes.

"And i also know that you love minho."

"I dont love him anymore. Its been 4 years already. I have moved on with my life."

"Oh really then explain the 'i love minho' album under your bed."

"Argh. Your irritating me go to bed already. Im tired."

"Whatever you say princess choi hye rime." You turned around and threw a pillow at him but he was already out the door and the pillow hit someone else.

"Oh you missed me" Key said peeking threw the door.

"And im sorry minho for letting you get hit with the pillow."

You just sat there on your bed dumbfounded and a little insecure considering both of you were alone in a locked room and he was staring at you while you were just in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. What will happen later on? Any ideas?