Cherry Blossom

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

You and key were still hugging each other from the sides when both of you came down the stairs. When you noticed the pairs of eyes on you, you immeadiatly pulled away but made it look natural. You were still smiling and went to the kitchen where you were greeted by one of your maids. She has been working for your family even before your father became famous. She was like a family friend. You adored her name 'Crystalina'. She was 2 years older than you. Both of you always have the most interesting conversation. It would either be about hair, music, or the irrisponsible boys. You know, girl talk. Before you know it, the day had already ended and decided to not have dinner considering you were stuffing your face the entire day. You went outside to the hammocks. As usual you sat on the blue one. It was so peaceful swinging while lying down and looking at the starry night sky. Twilight was your kind of hour and you would kill to get your peace. The moon luminating the calm river and green grass brings out the color of everything. You closed your eyes and listened to the peacefulness. You were half asleep until you felt something warm come in contact with your lips. You opened your eyes just to close them back immeadiatly. Right there leaning in front, kissing you was Mr. ert. You didn't kiss back so he wouldnt know you were awake. Then you felt his hands on your waiste. That when you shot up bumping your head on his forehead.

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? ME?!?!" you screamed at his face. "Im sorry. I just lost control when i saw you sleeping. Im sorry" he said with tears in his eyes.

"Its alright, can you leave? I want to be left alone. I need to think." You told him softly. Minho turned around and headed towards the house with a spill of tears creeping down his cheeks.

"What's the matter?" Luhan asked him.

"I-I- I lost... control....o-over... my-s-self and a-accedently....didnt....k-know i was....touch....touching....her." minho replied stammering.

"Its alright you didnt mean to touch her right? I could tell how much you love her" luhan said in a soothing voice.

"N-neh" minho said calming down a bit. Meanwhile outside you were gazing at the moon with your face as red as a tomato.

-I cant believe he actually did that. I do belive that he was telling the truth of him losing control. Afterall he did had tears in his eyes or was it all an act. I will go with him telling the truth.- you lied back down looking at the stars and once again you were drifting off to sleep.

~the next morning~

you woke up the next morning in the hammock and found taemin sleeping right next to you. You smiled and moved a piece of hair out of his eyes.

He woke up and smiled at you. "Good morning noona."

You smiled at him and said, "good morning my baby." He blushed and you chuckled.

"So tell me why are you sleeping outside? You could catch a cold."

" Sorry noona but i was worried about you and came to check up on you but i accedently fell asleep. Well just in case you were wondering… Minho-hyung was crying and when Luhan- hyung was comforting him, i decided to come check up on you. Sorry noona."

You were astonished and guilty at the same time. You knew he was telling the truth but you were still harsh on him. -I think i should go apologize.-

"i should go apologize to him huh. I was really hard on him for these past few days. This all started because of one stupid joke. Sorry taemin-ah for making your hyung cry." Up until this point you didnt know what to do. You've been through so many hardships. Taemin thought it was best not to say anything and hug you. You hugged him back and started to weep in his arms. He hugged you tight until you calmed down. Once you did, both of you got up and walked to the house. You saw minho on the couch watching TV but he didnt seem to notice you. Taemin had nudged you to go talk to him but you just stayed in one place and gave him the i-cant-do-this look. Taemin pushed you gently but hard enough for you to collapse in minhos lap. You got up immeadiatly and so did he. You apologized for what just happened and glared at taemin but he only gave you an innocent smile like he didnt do anything. He left both of you alone and went upstairs only to be yelled at by the worried key umma. You shook your head and look at the flushed minho.

"You got a minute?" You asked him while looking down.

"Umm. Yea sure." He said after a while. Both of you walked outside to the swing on the hill. Your back was facing him so he wouldn't see your tomato face on what happened earlier.

'' um. Minho? Im sorry for being so harsh on you for these past few days. Im just undergoing a lot of problems. Do you forgive me?" As you said the last sentence you turned around slowly raising your head slowly to meet his eyes. He smiles and accepted your apology. Your eyes are were filled with tears thats forcing to fall. You ran straight into his arms and gave him a bear hug. Minho has lifted you up from the ground and spun you around. You got scared and instinctivly wrappes your legs around his waiste. Minho finally put you down on the ground but you didnt break your gaze from him.

"I love you minho." He smiled even wider if that was even possible.

"I love you too Hye Rime." As soon as he said that, your smile got wider and you kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He kissed you back and both of you stood there kissing under the cherry blossom tree that was holding up the swing.

 

-why am i feeling like this? I should be happy for them right? So why am i feeling so sad?-

"Key-hyung!!!!!!!!" I heard taemin call from the house. I better get going before they find out what im looking at. Taemin always have a cheerful expression on his face.

"What's up Taeminnie?" I love how he pouted. He doesnt like when we play with his hair.-

"Hyuuuuung! You know im not a child anymore so stop treating me like one," he pouted. "Anyway. I want to play some games. Will you play some with me. Onew and jonghyun-hyung are busy and i dont know where minho is so, pleeeeease?"

"Arraso. Arraso. I will play. Come on lets go."

Both of them walked in the house into the living room. Taemin took one glance at the window and smiled at the picture in front of him.

-you did well hyung and noona. You did well. I just cant let key be so sad but its for the better. Noona only see key-hyung as a brother. OKAY!! OPERATION: GET KEY-HYUNG A GIRLFRIEND IS NOW IN EFFECT-

"Taeminnie!!!!! Are you coming!???!?!!!?!??"

"Neh Key-Hyung!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so what do you think. Sorry if its short. Dont have enough time to update and i have to rush. Hoped you like it. Comment and subscibe ^^ please.