Sadness

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

~Hye Rime POV~

We only walked a few blocks until i heard an explosion. I didnt want to turn around but i had to make sure. I closed my eyes and slowley turned around. I could also hear the others do the same. When i turned around my full 180° i took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I couldnt believe it. The hospital was on fire. It took me a few minutes to register what was happening. Then with an impulse i ran towards the hospital. But someone grabbed me before i could in. I didnt turn around to know who was holding me back. Instead i thrashed in his arms yelling to let me go.

Hye Rime: NO LET ME GO. LET ME GOOOOO. I HAVE TO GO. *CRYING*

Soon after i gave up and fell to the ground. I couldnt keep the tears from flowing down my cheeks. After an hour which seemed like ages i got up and walked in the direction of my house. I dont care about anything anymore.

 

~Keys POV~

I saw the explosion happening right in front my eyes. I couldnt believe what i was seeing. I saw Hye Rime running towards the hospital. I wanted to run after her but i felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. Before i passed out i saw jonghyun running towards me. I woke up half an hour later and i saw Hye Rime on the ground crying. I felt so sorry for her. She lost her siblings and her mother. I wonder what happened to her father.

 

~Minhos POV~

After Hye Rime got up I was going to ask if she was okay but didnt bother. She just walked right passed me. I think she's pretty mad that i didnt let her go to the hospital. It was for her own good. Her family cant be gone just like that. I soon started to follow her but Onew hyung stopped me. He looked at me first then back at her. He told me that he and the rest of them that they would help me. At first i didnt know what he meant by that but when i looked at them and saw that they all nodded and i looked at Hye Rime i felt something weird. Then i realized that i loved her. All of us then followed her to where ever she was going making sure she doesnt get in trouble.

~Hye Rimes POV~

I got to my front gate. I didnt realized that i was still wearing the dress that Amber gave me up until now. I decided to head and give back the dress and take back my clothes. But when i turned around to my surprise Shinee was also there with their mouths ajar. It was pretty funny but i didnt show any feelings.

Hye Rime: what are you guys doing here? Did you follow me?

Jonghyun was the first to answer. He said - um we were following you because we wanted to make sure you were safe. This is a really huge house. You live here? The gate is like a 6 story building by itself.

Hye Rime: yes i live here and im fine. You could come in if you want to.

 

~No Ones POV~

And with that the boys entered the house still looking amazed. Hye Rime led them to the backyard where there were a hill at the left far from where there were hammocks tied to trees. There was 5 hammocks. One was blue which was in the middle Hye Rime sat on that one. Green which Onew took. Yellow Jonghyun took, White which taemin took and pink which key took. Minho sat with you on the blue one. Before you would be a garden with a stone path that goes in all directions. Then about 100 feet behind the hammock was a river. It was a beautiful scenery. After awhile of taking in the scene you got up and walked to the far corner to your left. There was a stone there but the boys couldnt make it out until they came closer. Now this was very surprsing It was a tombstone.

Hye Rime: hello father.

FATHER?!?!?

Key had fainted again but woke up immediatly.

Hye Rime: its been awhile. I was right when i told Amber that something bad was going to happen. Did mom,dongsaeng, and unnie meet you yet. Please make them happy. If they are happy then im happy. I see that you are taking good care of the tulips. *touches tulips around the tombstone* Shinee said they would take care of me and be by my side. Im also not lonely. I have Amber and my favorite cousin by my side too. Please rest well - Your daughter Hye Rime.

When Hye Rime got up. Another shock hit the boys. Your father was one of the ledgendary singers. (You could choose who)

Key: i dont think i can take anymore surprises Hye Rime.

At that Hye Rime smiled. Thats why i told you that you didnt need to know about my life. Come sit i would explain everything you dont know yet. Everyone then took back their seats and you started to tell them everything. Hye Rime: did you guys notice that i didnt have a last name? Well thats because of my father. I had another unnie but she died about 10 years ago. She carried on my dads last name and everyone knew that she was the daughter. My dad....you see...he had a lot of people who were jealous of him. Everyone thought that he had a lot of money, a perfect family and perfect life. One day there was this person that wanted to take away some thing he had that was very precious. He took my oldest sister. My brother wasnt born yet. Well kidnapped all of us but took my sister. He her and then killed her. I was only 10 and unnie was 12. After that incident my father was killed. But you made hear how he commited suicide. Anyway no questions. My mom then took everything we own including the house and moved here. When i meant the house i literally mean that she had it broken down, carried here and fix back up. We did a small funeral for him here. A year later my sister, not the one that was oviously, she was diagnoised with cancer. By this time my brother was born. Everything went by in a blurr i dont know how old we were. But it was only last year my brother was hit by a car and became brain dead. The sad thing is that tomorrow is his birthday. The reason why i wanted to be in SM was not because of fame but because they pay really high and the faster i get money i would be able to pay for my siblings operation. I didnt want to take my dads money because thats already invested on the house. I needed to earn my own money. There is one thing left but im willing to keep that a secret until the right time. *smiles.*

Taemin: *crying* Noona im so sorry. You went through so much hardships.*gets up and gives you a hug*

Soon everyone else got up and have you a hug. Later did Hye Rime not know that she would be having a surprise visit. Hmm who might that be?

                                                                                                                                                                           

Ugh i dont like this chapter its so sad :-(