That guy and... girl?

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae decide to not come to club today, he wants to give Eunhyuk spare time. When Eunhyuk felt relief because Donghae didn’t come to bar tonight, he doesn’t know how to face Donghae after all.

 

The club as usual crowded by people, Eunhyuk worked to make an order for costumers. He can made two drinks in one minute. He felt his hands was trained well.

 

“Hey bartender give me margarita.” Someone asked Eunhyuk and also giving smile with curve dimple Eunhyuk blinked for a sec, the man who ordered drink it’s so good looking.

 

Eunhyuk made his order, he poured the tequila to shaker and added orange and lime juice, shake for while and pouring to the glass cocktail and gave a salt on the glass rim, ready to served.

 

“Thank you.” The man observed Eunhyuk all over. “Err… Eunhyuk.” He must be looking for Eunhyuk nametag in his left vest.

 

The guy started to drink margarita but his eyes never left Eunhyuk sight, he keep looking while suddenly smirking with sweet curved from lip.

 

Eunhyuk felt confused, he frowned why that guy keep looking him. “Mmm… is there’s something wrong with me, sir?” he asked politely, not wanting to judge as bad worker.

 

“Nope, your handsome.” That guy explained. Eunhyuk endure his frown and started to blush with unknownly, he didn’t know why he acted like that. But it seems that guy noticed “And you’re cute when you blushed.” He added.

 

Now, Eunhyuk totally felt shy. That guy drank all over the margarita until the glass is empty. Aishhh why you have to shy in front of the guy who said you handsome, hyuk? He talked with himself.

 

“Can you give me lemon juice, Eunhyuk?” Eunhyuk nodded and started to pour the lemon juice to glass. “Here we go, sir.” Eunhyuk put the glass in table.

 

“Thank you.” He said. “And don’t call me sir, just call me Siwon.”

 

“O-Okay S-Siwon.” He stammered. Didn’t know how should act, Eunhyuk managed to made an order for another costumer, while he  notice Siwon observed him, he didn’t feel bother nor comfortable. It just too weird. Accidentally, he made ordered from a guy next to Siwon. And once again Siwon gave smile to him.

 

“You’re so cute, see you soon” Siwon waved his hand, and pay the drinks on cashier.

 

He don’t know how to feel, but that Siwon guy just… He also can describe what he feel.

 

*

 

Siwon managed to come often to the club, not everyday but 5-a-weeks it’s enough, he sometimes come with his friends or come alone. Then he only wants Eunhyuk to served him. Sometimes they also talked about their lives, not to reveal too much.

 

Siwon has his own hotel in Busan, but he managed from Seoul since he meets his client in the capital city of South Korea. And Eunhyuk just tell about he’s college student and worked as bartender. That’s all.

 

Eventhough Siwon often come, but he didn’t famous like Donghae as loyal costumer. Speaking about Donghae, he also come to the club, just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter