Reveal and Plan

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk waked up in the morning, dizziness took over him, fixing his eyes, put his hand on forehead. he regained his strength to fully awake, he brushed his eyes as he fully wake up now. He looked to himself, he still using the same clothes like last night, his mind tried to register, he passed out after arrived at home.

Since it’s have been sixth time he passed out he should check to doctor.

 

Eunhyuk took a shower and wear warm clothes, winter will come soon, leaving the fall behind for couple days more. Today weather is 10 degree, very cold for fall season.

 

He went to the nearest hospital by subway, he arrived, signed up his name as patience, Fortunately didn’t take to long for his name called by Internist Doctor.

 

“What can I do mr. Lee?”

 

“I want to check up, I’ve been passed out for 6 times and my back felt hurt, just maybe my illness has back.” Eunhyuk explained.

 

The doctor scanned the map of Eunhyuk record medic, there’s some issue who known as serious illness.

 

“I will check on you, please lay on the bed Mr. Lee.”

 

Eunhyuk went to bed and the doctor checked up him, doctor took sample of Eunhyuk’s blood for further check up. And he will get the result for one hour.

 

One hour is not long for waiting, at least if you wasting your time. Like listening music, played some games with eager level to catch, etc. The nurse called Eunhyuk name again then he face to face with doctor once again.

 

Serious expression can be describe for doctor face, with little frowned from forehead.

 

“I have to tell you this Mr. Lee. ” he inhaled his breath. “You’re got chronic renal failure, but this level is very high reach upon stadium 3 near 4, your kidney work is drop until 60%, you need dialysis every week sir, or immediately we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter