Scroch

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shaped 4.30 o’clock and today is already Saturday,

 

Time to close the club. Eunhyuk have free time in Saturday. So he doesn’t need to wake up in the early morning like usual, the bar is closed. The electric has been shut, only few lamps heading to main door still remained on.

 

“Hey, hyuk I brought my car today. Want a ride?” Leetuk offering him and Eunhyuk said “Yes, sure.”

 

But there’s something wrong. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk  heard a noise in toilet, they tried to figure what’s going on.  So they opened the toilet door. Took their feet headed to cubicles with felt goose bumps.

          “Eunhyuk-ah, there’s costumer here.” Leeteuk index finger pointed to one of cubicle. He tried to knock. “Sir, we already closed sir.”

          We tried to knock again, but then the door is open, the costumer didn’t lock the door. We are staring each other, half-afraid to glimpse. But we decided to push the door and we found someone unconscious with bleed nose.

          “Donghae.”  Eunhyuk surprised saw him, seat in the toilet. His face is swollen and blood rush out from his nose. He’s half conscious. He panicked.

          “Omg, our loyal costumer.” Leeteuk exclaimed. Eunhyuk keep bugged Donghae.

          “Donghae.” But Donghae just smile and then he unconscious.

          We managed to carry Donghae, Eunhyuk put his arm to his shoulder and Leeteuk helping him.

          Without thinking Eunhyuk said “Hyung, let’s bring him to my apartment”

          They carried Donghae to Leeteuk’s car, put him into the back seat. Leeteuk drove off went to Eunhyuk apartment without pull his break on their ways. Seoul at 4.30 a.m already quite, only few cars appear in the road.

          Thery arrived at Eunhyuk ‘s apartment and put Donghae sleep in Eunhyuk’s bed.

          “Do you need my help for him, hyuk?” Leeteuk asked. Eunhyuk shook his head. “It’s okay I will take care of him.”

          “What happened with him?” Both of them didn’t find the answer, who’s fight with Donghae? And why he ended up in the toilet?  Eunhyuk shook his head.

          He rush to the toilet, take a bowl of cold water and came next to Donghae he was put the towel in Donghae bleeding nose, what’s going on with him? Does he fight with somebody? Eunhyuk keep continue to compress his nose until the blood is stop.

          Leeteuk saw the sight, Eunhyuk is lovable toward Donghae.

          “Do you still care for him, hyuk?” Leeteuk question makes him stop for while. Eunhyuk had told everything about Donghae to Leeteuk, since he can trust Leeteuk and he’s likes his brother.

          “It’s because he’s in this situation.” Eunhyuk finished clean Donghae wound. “But I don’t know.”

          “Are you afraid if he will back to your life again?”

          “Yes, hyung. I’m afraid he will make same mistake, dumped me again that’s why I keep distance for him.”

          Leeteuk gave him smile and patted himself. “Just give him one more chance again, if he really loves you. He wouldn’t make the same mistake.”

          Eunhyuk just nodded.

          “Hyuk… I have to go.” Leeteuk bid goodbye and left the apartment.

          He changed Donghae clothes with his, he lent him a pyjama. Tried to undress himself,  Eunhyuk did it without woke up him.

As he finished, Eunhyuk scanned his angelic face, mesmerized for  few minutes. I miss this. Eunhyuk said to himself

 

Do I hate you? Do I forgive you? Do I still love you?  Eunhyuk sighed as saw him, i miss him just it. i miss we spent time together as couple, but you are nobody to me for now. Eunhyuk emphasized himself, but he can’t keep reminded stubborn. He knew Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter