TICKLED

HAPPY HEARTS

credit to miel of DGH for this awesome manip...makes you wish this is really an ad for BEANPOLE, neh?

 

 

The result of a venti creme brulee from Starbucks and loads of naughty fun with my appler friends... A one shots I've posted in DGH last year to celebrate the birthday of the one and only, Kwon Leadah

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a sultry summer night.

 

Pounding beats blare from the speakers that circle the room.  It's almost pitch black, save for the moving lights that seem to pulse along with the beat of the music. I came to this bar with some friends to chill and have some fun.  And from the looks of things, we won't be disappointed.

 

My elbows are resting on the bar as I face towards the dance floor.   Everyone seems to be in high spirit, bumping and grinding their bodies to the music.  I have in my right hand a cold bottle of beer, my fingers thumping on it.

 

"Great crowd!"  Leaning sideways, I say to my friends in a loud voice.  My friends and I went here to celebrate my birthday. 

 

"This bar has one of the greatest crowds." One of my friends responds, almost shouting so I can hear him. "And the hottest women in the city."   He says, checking out the two women coming towards us.

 

I give him a knowing smile, before I take a swig of the cold beer.  The moment I had the bottle back down, one of the women is now standing by my side and we struck conversation.  We were both laughing over a story she told, when my attention caught something interesting.  A peculiar thing has happened.  The crowd near the door went still, everybody had their heads turned towards the opening.   I couldn’t see yet what they are looking at a couple of guys is blocking the way.  My curiosity is heightened, catching the words hot and y , as people began to murmur. 

 

The guys blocking my view shifts to the side in sync with the moment when the crowd parted like the red sea.  I stiffen in place as my eyes lands on a woman, a goddess, walking in and making her way to the dance floor. 

 

She looks so different compared to the other women present inside the bar.  My eyes roam hungrily over the lean legs, the curve of her hips encased in a dark pair of jeans.  Travelling upward, I see the rest of her toned body.  The flat plane of her stomach, the swell of her chest and the delicious set of shoulders, are all complimented by the simple white tank she wears. 

 

Her enchanting face completed the package.  Her lips looked so luscious with the tinge of pink and the gloss that coats it, curved into a smile. Her eyes are rimmed with a liner giving her a smoky look, making her gaze become more intense as she observes the lively scene before her.  She exudes confidence and sensuality even without effort.

 

My gaze never faltered as I followed her as she weaves her way through the sea of people.  Her hips sensuously swaying to the sides as she walked to the group of girls who motioned for her to come over.  Not long after, the woman is moving to the music.  I’m surprised a bit that even if the jeans she wears is skintight, it allowed her to still move freely. 

 

Next thing I knew, I was pushing myself up from the bar and heading towards where she is. Our eyes meet as I walk. I didn’t--couldn’t stop until I reached her.  It was as if there’s an invisible rope tied around me and she’s tugging it.

 

The dance floor is more crowded now than it was earlier, the second I had myself stand behind her.  She coyly glances behind to take a look at me, half of her lips curved to a smile.  Without saying anything we were dancing to the beat of the song that played next.  With her back facing me, she bumped and grinded to the music. 

 

Turning around, she snakes both her arms up to settle loosely around my neck swaying her hips seductively.  Our bodies almost touching.  I  can see her skin become dewy from the humidity.  It looks so inviting, I can barely keep myself in check to not take a nibble at one of her earlobes.

 

The song was about to end, when she disentangles herself from me.  I know my eyes reflects the question I wanted to voice out, I didn’t expect her to pull away and move far from the crowd.  I was too stunned that it took me awhile before I went to follow her.

 

I ended up in a narrow hallway, and there she was.  Head cocked to a side, her torso leaning back, bands splayed to the sides, one leg slightly raused, bracing against the wall behind her.  When I took a step forward, she brought her raised leg down to the floor.  Another step, she moves away from the wall.  Every step I make, she takes one step.  Not long after, we are facing each other, standing a feet away.

 

There is only one way to go back to the dance floor, and that’s to get past me.  I thought she’d skimmied away to the side, instead from her sides, her hands move upward, her thumbs hooking at the belt loop of my pants.  She yanks me near until out bodies makes contact.  She tilts her head up as I lower mine down. I can smell her sweet breath as it caresses my face. 

 

Slowly I inched down and…

 

 

 

“Ooommmpphh….” 

 

“Yah! “  A beet red Dara screams into my ear, she has her arms looped around my neck as both of her hands covering my mouth, garbling the next words I’m supposed to say.

 

I force her hand away from my mouth “What’s wrong with my proposal?”

 

Me and Dara are currently inside hyung’s office discussing ideas about a concept for Bean pole’s new ad campaign with the two of us being in it.  The news made me excited after Iearning about it a week ago.  And I squeezed my brain for some ideas for it.

 

“Everything!”  Dara huffs.

 

“No it’s not.” I feel my lips pursing to a pout  “Isn’t it hyung?”  whipping my head to sajangnim. 

 

“Uhm…it’s uh…”  It’s the first time hyung is at lost for words.

 

“See?”  The pitch of Dara’s voice seemed to have retained a high octave. “It even made sajangnim speechless!”

“Eh? Why would it…” This has yet to be one of the greatest gifts I thought of for myself.

 

Before I could finish, Dara cuts me off by snapping “Because it’s like you wanted to live out one of your fantasies!” 

 

“No, I’m not” I say in defense. 

 

Well what Dara says is true but it’s the principle of having a debate.

 

“Yeah, right.  But you look so happy about it.  Like someone’s tickling you”

 

 “Ji, I think we may need to have some choices to consider for the concept for the ad”  Hyung speaks after being silent for a few minutes.  “Dara has a point.”

 

“Hyung, you promised that this would be my birthday gift.”

 

“Yes, I did.  But that was prior to hearing what you have in mind.”

 

Time to bring out the guns.  I faced hyung and gave him the puppy dog eyes.  No one can resist this.

 

 “A promise is a promise hyung"

 

“I’ll think about it.” 

 

“Please ignore this nitwit, sajangnim.”  And with no warning, she grabs my hand and hauls me up to the door. “We’re sorry for the trouble.” 

 

“Hyung, thanks for the gift!” I call out cheekily before Dara could drag me out completely from the room.