STUPID CUPID last part

HAPPY HEARTS

i used this as inspirationfor the last part BEBE MIGNON'S STUPID OPPA

 

 

 

 

“How can I be so careless?” Her hands crosses over her chest area, the same way they did the day the made the deal “The virtue I have guarded well….The most precious gift for my future husband…I’ll lose it today to the jerk?” Head shaking in dissent “No….That can’t be…No”

 

A knock came to the door followed by Jiyong’s voice from outside “What’s taking you so long? Are you ok?”

 

Dara scampers towards the door, leaning her back against it “I’m ok.  I’m almost done, stop bugging me!” She yells back.  Eyes darting around the small enclosed space, looking for an escape route.  It landed on the small window at the opposite side.  It looks big enough for her to squeeze her way through but it’s a bit high for her to reach. Dara feels relieved that she can dodge losing her innocence today.

 

“Yah! You’ve been inside for ten minutes now, are you sure you’re ok?” Jiyong knocks at the door again.

 

“I’m a girl” She scans for anything she could use to step on.

 

Perfect!

 

Moving away from the door, she approaches the big, lidded, plastic container at the corner. She tried getting on it now and it was able to support her full weight. Dara pushes the container to be directly under the window.           

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

“So?”

 

Dara answers while she moves the container from the corner “We like to take time inside the washroom to do our stuff”

 

“Oh”

 

She feels thankful that her answer was able to stop Jiyong from asking further.  She shakes the strain off her arms for pushing the heavy container and wipes the sweat off her forehead after she was done.

 

Dara tests if it was pushed back against the wall to be stable enough for her to stand. Satisfied, she climbs on the container and opens the window. She braces her arms on the windowsill as she pushes her weight and body forward and started inching her way out.

 

She smiles seeing that she’ll be falling on grass. It was better than pavement.

 

“Uuggh…this…wasn’t easy…as I thought…it would be…” Mumbling as she wiggles her body to squeeze through. Half of her body is already out of the window, her head bowed down.

 

She frowns when a pair of shoes appears in her line of vision.  And it’s connected to a pair of jean covered legs! Her eyes continued to follow where the legs is connected to, it lands on a noticeable bulge by the crotch, which made her gulped, a lean torso, broad shoulders, and an all too familiar pair of lips.  A lip that’s currently half pouting in annoyance and smirking.  A straight nose comes after then a pair of chocolate brown eyes with an unreadable expression in them.

 

Uh-oh!

 

Jiyong places his hands on her waist and pulls her out completely from the window.

 

“Thank you” Too embarrasses at being caught, Dara feigned innocence.  Smiling prettily as she bats her eyelashes at him “I-uh…had some problems with the door”

 

“The door?” Jiyong asks drily.

 

“Yes, I uhm had some problems opening it” And she even had the guts to ask “How did you know I was here?”

 

”I heard some weird noise coming from inside, I saw a park attendant and asked him to open the door for me because I got worried. But when the door opened up, I saw your sticking up in the air. You were escaping.”

 

“You were worried about me?” Dara couldn’t help but feel glad to hear such words coming from Kwon Jiyong. Reaching out, she pinched his cheeks “That’s sweet!”

 

“We had a deal Dara.  I was able to convince Min Ho to be your date on Valentine’s Day. Stop delaying it.”

 

“But I can’t just give you my ity!”

 

“Your what?” Jiyong throws his head up, laughing like he lost his mind.

 

Dara flips her hair back with a hand “What’s so funny?”

 

“You” Jiyong shakes his head in disbelief.

 

“Where are we going again?”

 

Jiyong then takes her hand and started to tug her along “You’ll know in a bit”

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

He did not stopping until they’ve reached the line for the Ferris Wheel.

 

Dara glances at the structure before her with horror in her eyes. “Don’t tell me we’re going to ride that?”

 

“Yes, we are”

 

“I said that I’ll be asking for the payment right?”

 

Oh God. Is he planning to take my precious innocence while riding that?

 

“That thought never even entered my mind” Jiyong raps his knuckles against her head lightly.

 

“Then what do you mean by using my body?”

 

“I needed someone to use as a model for my art project”

 

”Model? Art Project?”

 

Leaning closer he says in a teasing voice “Or would you rather we do what you’re thinking?”

 

“But why me? I mean, there are other girls that you could’ve asked.”

 

“I have no choice.  Every girl I try to ask is already scared even before I start.”

 

“Why do we have to ride that hideous thing?”  

 

“The view’s great when you’re way up”

 

“Yeah, it’s just great” Dara grimly agrees.

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

Dara is as cold as ice as they get near the ride.  It was a miracle that her knees haven’t buckled yet despite the fact that she’s shaking inside.  As she and Jiyong sits inside one of the gondolas, how she wanted to faint on the spot! But a deal’s a deal.

 

As the gondola began to slowly ascend, her heartbeat went faster. She could almost see black spots dancing in front of her, making her feel light headed.  Jiyong is taking out his camera from the backpack.  He fixes it to the proper settings, and then takes a test shot of Dara’s face basked with the golden glow of the setting sun. 

 

“Ready? I need you to stand over on the other side.”

 

“S-stand?”

 

 “Yes, stand.  Dara? Are you ok?”

 

“N-no. I think I want to throw up”

 

Jiyong places his camera aside and rubs his hand against Dara’s back to ease her discomfort “Place your head down between your knees and take deep breaths”

 

After awhile, Dara’s breathing seems to be normal.  She sits upright.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re scared of this ride?”

 

“We had a deal” Dara gives a small smile “Like what you said, a deal’s a deal”

 

“I did say that, but we could’ve worked out a compromise”

 

The gondola they were riding in had already reached the very top. And it stays for about three minutes before, it descends.  Three minutes has passed but still the gondola hasn’t moved.

 

“That’s strange” Jiyong murmurs.

 

“What’s strange?”

 

“We should already be moving by now”

 

“Jiyong-ssi” Dara grips on the sleeve of his jacket.

 

Suddenly they hear an announcement.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen who are aboard the Wheel Of Fate.  We are currently experiencing some technical problems with the ride.  The engineer is on his way now, please remain calm in your seats. We are really sorry for the inconvenience”

 

“Oh my god, we’re going to die!” Dara says rather breathlessly as she starts to panic.

 

“Yah! We’re not going to die.  The ride’s just busted”  Jiyong takes her hand and gives it a light squeeze of assurance “Didn’t you hear the announcement, the engineer is already on its way to fix it.”

 

The sky begins to turn dark as the sun disappeared further into the horizon.  A strong gust of wind blows again, shaking the entire gondola.  Dara lets out a shriek, and clings onto Jiyong for support.  Her face nuzzling against the crook of his neck.

 

“Are you crying?” Jiyong asks when he felt something wet land on his skin. He lightly embraces her. “I’m here don’t worry ok”

 

Dara began to sniff and wailed when the gondola shook hard once more. “I don’t want to die a !”

 

“We’re not dying stop saying those things” Jiyong reprimands.

 

“It’s been hours and we’re still stuck here!” Dara pulls away slightly from his embrace and stares into his eyes “I haven’t even had my first kiss yet. Can you kiss me?”

 

“You’ll get your first kiss on the prom with Min Ho. Stop worrying about things too much” consoles Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong-ssi” Dara pleads.

 

“I don’t kiss girls out of a whim” As Jiyong starts to pull away, Dara grab his nape and pulls him in for a kiss.   Not long after he starts responding to her untutored kiss.

 

When she was running out of breath she pulls away from the kiss.  But like a pair of magnet with opposite poles they lunged at each other’s lips once more.  This time the kiss is more fervent. 

 

Somehow Dara wanted her hands to feel his skin.  To touch it.  Her hands inched their way down and went under his shirt, splaying against his lean firm abs. Abs she didn’t realized Jiyong has in his slim built.

 

“Take off your shirt, I want to see you” She murmurs against his lips as she straddles him.

 

When Jiyong didn’t budged, Dara grabs the hem of his shirt and lifts it up herself.  Raining kisses on every inch of exposed skin, before kissing him again on the lips.

 

“Dara…this…is…wrong…” Jiyong says between their kisses.

 

“No, it’s not” She retorts as she herself removes her shirt exposing her pink bra.

 

That made Jiyong’s last hold on his remaining sanity, snap. He started to attack her like a beast hungry for meat.  Unsnapping the clasp at the back using two fingers, he unbounds her creamy mounds to be feasted first with his eyes, and not long after, worshipped by his mouth and fingers.

 

Dara lets out a long moan in as different sensations hit her body.  She’s wearing a skirt so it was easy for Jiyong’s nimble fingers to make his way to her heated core.  He felt her tensed when he inserted a finger inside her tight core.

 

“Uuunnghh…” Her head drops on his shoulders, her hands gripping his arms.

 

When she started to get use to it, he mercilessly by gliding it in and out, slowly.  Her breathing becomes labored, as her inner muscles tenses more. 

 

“Aaaaahh” With a cry she came on his hand.

 

Pulling out his drenched hand, he them clean.  Dara stirs as she feels him start to push her away. 

 

With confused eyes Dara says to Jiyong “You haven’t….”

 

“You might regret it”

 

“No, I won’t” Dara s his pants and by instinct touched the pulsing part of him underneath his boxers. She rubs her hand across it, earning a strangled groan from Jiyong.

 

“Dara…stop this now….please….while I still can” Jiyong pleads for the last time.

 

It was as if she had turned deaf, and continued on with her ministrations.  Jiyong got caught with the ual haze, he gave in.  Taking out , he holds on at Dara’s waist while he slowly guided it in her heated core.

 

Dara hisses as a fresh wave of pain comes to her.  Searing her being as he breaks through her barrier.  To stop herself from screaming out, she bits down on his shoulder.  He let her adjust before he began to guide her body from moving up and down.  Slowly at first.  Later on Dara is also moving out of her own accord. The pain is replaced by pleasure.  And the warm feeling she had before came back.  This time though, it was more intense.

 

Grunts and moans fill the entire gondola, along with the carnal sound of skin slapping against skin. Their movements were faster, harsher.  They both tensed as together they’ve reached the . 

 

“I love you” Jiyong whispers as Dara slumps her body over his.

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

Dara became too quiet.  She hasn’t thrown him a glance after they did it.  The Ferris Wheel is now moving and in a matter of minute, they will reach the safety of the grounds once more.

 

“Dara-yah, I’m sorry” Jiyong says, breaking the silence.

 

“Can we just pretend nothing happened?” Dara replies in a soft voice.

 

The moment their gondola stopped and the door opened, Dara rushed out and never looked back.  Jiyong was left to follow her with longing in his eyes.

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

For the next days, Dara and Jiyong acted like they never even knew each other.  Avoiding one another at every chance they could.  Valentine’s day is nearing but Dara is puzzled at herself for not feeling any excitement over it. 

 

She and Bom were at the mall purchasing their party dresses, when she sees Jiyong going out from one of the stores.  She quickly hides herself behind a wall until he walks away. Her eyes followed him until he completely disappeared from her sight.

 

“Dara-yah, is there something you want to tell me?” Bom had walked up to her side, she was too caught up in watching Jiyong, she didn’t notice.

 

“Bommie-yah” Dara says with tears in her eyes.

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

Valentine’s day

 

All the students were spiffed up to their best.  The girls looking gorgeous in their gowns, while the men handsome in their tuxedos.  Halfway through the party, the emcee called for everyone’s attention.

 

“Is Kwon Jiyong-ssi here?” The emcee says through the mic “Kwon Jiyong-ssi are you here in the room?”

 

Jiyong was sulking at a corner near the refreshment area.  He wasn’t really up to participating in tonight’s event that’s why he opted to hid himself at the corner. 

 

“He’s here, by the punch bowl!” Shouted someone from the crowd.

 

Jiyong’s hand clenches into a fist. His mood for that night is really foul. He was starting to walk away when he hears a familiar voice.

 

“Yah! Jerk I know you’re in here” Dara’s voice says.”Do you know how much I hate you?”

 

Jiyong winces hearing her words, the guilt in his heart increasing.

 

“I hate you because you’re such a stupid cupid to begin with.  You said you’d act as a go-between me and Min Ho, when all you did was order me around whenever he’s around to do your chores.”

 

Every student in the party started laughing. Jiyong took another step forward towards the door.

 

“You’re such a stupid cupid, because you fell for me” Dara’s voice smugly says “I knew you did.  I heard you that night”

 

“You’re such a stupid cupid because you’re too dense not to know that I’ve also fallen in love with you” Her voice breaking from the emotions she feels.”I hate you because you’re hiding from me”

 

Everyone was quiet then.  Dara could feel all eyes were on her. She gives a small smile, her eyes teary as she hands the microphone back to the emcee.

 

“Thank you”

 

She was about to walk down the stage, when someone grabbed her from behind, and turned her around. Her eyes widen as she comes face to face with Jiyong.

 

“You’re really something.” Jiyong says with a smirk and before Dara could react, he cups her face and lowers his head for a kiss “I love you” he says against her lips, before they kissed long and hard.  The other students were cheering them on.

 

Raising his head afterwards, he whispered to her “Let’s get out of here”

 

“Where are we going?” Dara’s face is red with shame, she still couldn’t believe that they kissed in front of the entire school, but happiness can be seen in her eyes.

 

“We’re going up to reach the heavens again” Jiyong says with a wink.

 

 

 

 



 

 

gaahhh this is so....  >.<

i'm rusty at the green stuff....MIANHE

it's been a while since i've written a rated one

 

thoughts and comments are welcome and appreciated

thank you for reading