Secrets Uncovered

Find Us, Please

Ryeowook watched as one of the men literally threw Yesung into the room. Ryeowook quickly went over to Yesung to see if he was okay. He noticed that Yesung was unconscious. Ryeowook gasped once he got a good look at Yesung. Yesung was covered in bruises and dried blood from cuts that littered his body. Ryeowook picked up Yesung as best as he could and carried him to the side of the room opposite the door. Ryeowook gently put Yesung down and leaned him against the wall. Ryeowook sat down beside Yesung and let him lean on him. Soon Ryeowook found it hard for him to keep his eyes open. He didn't realize how long he was awake waiting for Yesung and his tiredness finally caught up with him. Ryeowook let his eyes close as he fell asleep.

 

*with Kyuhyun*

 

Kyuhyun has been awake for awhile. Right now he was reading over the blackmail that was sent to Yesung and Yesung's replies to each.

 

I will make sure you can never live a normal life. 

 

What do you mean? Who are you?

 

I will tell your current boyfriend about how you were in the past.

 

Who are you and how do you know about that?

 

I'll tell him about how you killed someone.

 

Please don't tell him I'll do anything.

 

If you don't want me to tell him I suggest you leave him and return to your life before.

 

That is one thing I can not do. I will not return to that hell.

 

You will regret your choice.

 

There were no more texts after that. Kyuhyun was wondering what they were talking about. What was Yesung like in the past? Kyuhyun has known Yesung for only five years. What did Yesung do in the past? Did he really kill someone? Who is this person? How do they know things about Yesung that Kyuhyun doesn't even know and what is Yesung referring to when he said "that hell"?

 

'Yesung why are you keeping secrets from me?' Thought Kyuhyun.

 

*back with Ryeowook and Yesung*

 

Ryeowook slowly woke up. He didn't know how long he was asleep for or if it was day or night now. Ryeowook looked over at Yesung to see if he was still asleep, which he was. Ryeowook shook Yesung to see if he was asleep or unconscious. Fortunately he was asleep and woke up as soon as Ryeowook moved him. Yesung mumbled something Ryeowook couldn't understand before rubbing his eyes slowly. Ryeowook could tell that this simple action caused Yesung some pain.

 

"Hey Yesung are you awake?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"Fully?"

 

"Mostly"

 

"Okay. Do you think you can tell me what's going on?"

 

"Mmm~ my previous boyfriend kidnapped us because he wanted me back. You weren't supposed to be kidnapped with me but the only opportunity was when I was with you. Sorry I could you dragged into this. I thought I completely escaped and hidden from him. I guess not."

 

Ryeowook was shocked at his answer. He thought he knew everything about Yesung. Turns out he only knew one side of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for awhile. It's winter break right now but only for three more days. I started another story for some unknown reason. The idea was in my head and BAM another story was made. Anyway my lovely teachers gave me homework over the holiday, which isn't finished yet, oh well. Also I didn't know what to write and there isn't really a storyline. I'll write one chapter and have something planed for the next chapter but when I come to write the next chapter I completely change my mind. Anyway I'm done now. I hope you liked it and thanks for sticking with me. :) :P