Will He Make It?

Find Us, Please

"Say Goodbye"

 Bang!

"Yesung!"

Yesung fell to the ground. Kyuhyun watched in shock as Yesung fell to the floor. The bullet hit Yesung in the back. It all happened so fast.

Before Soowon was able to pull the trigger Yesung escaped his hold. Yesung ran towards Kyuhyun. Yesung heard the gun go off then felt searing pain from his back. Yesung fell to the floor. Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook ran to Yesung. Yurim laid on the floor barely conscious and Soowon ran out the door. Soowon wasn't able to make it far before he was caught by the police. The police had arrived shortly before the gun when off. They were about to storm into the warehouse but stopped were Soowon exited the building.

Back inside the warehouse Kyuhyun was trying to stop the bleeding as he held Yesung in his arms. Sungmin and Ryeowook watched quietly from the side. They were still in shock and tears were running down their faces as they watched helplessly not knowing what to do. Kyuhyun was on the verge of crying as he watched he lover struggle to breathe.

"Why?" Kyuhyun croaked out as tears started to fall from his eyes. Yesung looked Kyuhyun in the eyes.

"I couldn't watch you get hurt after all you've done for me." Yesung said, struggling a bit. This made Kyuhyun's tears turn into sobs.

 "I didn't do anything." Kyuhyun sobbed. Yesung smiled weakly.

"Yes you have. You have done so much for me just by being with me. Before I met you my life was hell. I couldn't do anything and was forced to do terrible things. When I finally got away from that life I wanted to kill myself. How can I continue living after I hurt all those people and been . Why should my life continue and improve after I took the life of another. I hated what I did and what had happened to me. I just wanted to end it all but then I met you and everything changed. I was happy again. For that I thank you. I love you Kyuhyun.” It was hard for Yesung to say all this due to the pain and blood loss but he had to say it. Kyuhyun sobbed even harder.

“I love you too Yesung. I love so much.” Kyuhyun sobbed. Yesung smiled softly then his eyes closed slowly.

“Yesung?” Questioned Kyuhyun.

No response.

“This can’t be happening. Please Yesung open your eyes!” cried Kyuhyun as he started to shake Yesung.

No response.

“No Yesung please you can’t die.” Sobbed Kyuhyun. EMS workers appeared beside Kyuhyun. One leaned down and put his ear by Yesungs mouth.

“He’s Breathing but it’s weak.” Said the EMS worker. Kyuhyun’s tear became tears of happiness when he heard his lover was still alive. The EMS workers got to work. One put an oxygen mask over Yesungs mouth while the others lifted Yesung onto a gurney. They wheeled Yesung out of the warehouse with Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook following closely behind. On their way out they pasted Yurim who was also getting help. They paid no attention to him and walked right by. They watched as Yesung was loaded into an ambulance. None of them were allowed to go with Yesung so a police officer offered to take them to the hospital.

“Thanks.” said Ryeowook.

“No problem” said the officer.

“Umm…Officer what happened to the man who left the warehouse?” asked Sungmin.

“Oh him? He’s been arrested and is on his way to the police station.” Replied the officer. They let out a sigh of relief. It was all over. They just hope Yesung will make it. Kyuhyun stared out the window. He was worrying about Yesung.

Will he make it?