The Call

Find Us, Please

Kyuhyun was pacing back and forward. He couldn't sit still while thinking what could be happening to yesung.

'I was suppose to protect him' he thought as he slammed the wall. He grit his teeth as he remember his time with yesung. It was just after he asked him out.

Yesung ran up to kyuhyun who was facing the other way and jumped on his back. Kyuhyun stumbled a little then regained his balance. He was about to throw yesung off but then realized it was him.

"Ah yesung you scared me I thought you were some or something" said kyuhyun as yesung got off his back. Yesung just smirked.

"Okay but you must protect me if someone like that comes to get me" yesung joked but kyuhyun took it seriously. Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around yesung and pulled him against his chest causing yesung to blush. Kyuhyun leaned in so his mouth was by yesungs ear.

"I promise" he wispered. Yesung was shocked that kyuhyun actually took him seriously.

"Okay" yesung wispered back. Kyuhyun pulled back a little and smiled at yesung before leaning in and kissing him. Yesung kissed back as he wrapped his arms around kyuhyun neck and kyuhyun wrapped his arms around yesungs waist.

Kyuhyun put the hand he used to hit the wall with to his lips. He could still feel his lips on his. He was brought out of his trance by the phone ringing. He slowly walked over to it and answered.

"Hello?"

"Kyuhyun?"

"YESUNG!"