Soowon's Plan

Find Us, Please

Yesung groaned as he tried to sit up. He ended up falling back onto his side from too much pain. When Soowon and Yurin returned from releasing Ryeowook they moved Yesung to another room. This new room was smaller than the last. On the walls of the room were shelves and racks of “toys”. These “toys” were whips, knives, straps and more “toys” that fall in that category. Yesung had the pleasure of getting to know the whips. Yesung’s back was red from the whip and blood was trailing down his back from the rips the whip made on his back. As much as it hurts right now it hurt a lot more when they were being inflected. Yesung raised his head a little when he heard the door open. It was Yurin and he was carrying a tray of food. Yurin just glared at Yesung and dropped the tray in front of him causing most of the food to spill on the floor. Yurin quickly left the room. Closing and locking the door behind him. Yesung forced himself to sit up bracing the pain. Yesung stared at what seemed to be a failed attempt to make porridge.  It didn’t look edible to Yesung. Sitting beside it was an apple laying on its side. The “porridge” covered most of the tray and a bit of the floor from the drop. Yesung had to some porridge of the handle of the spoon. Yesung began to eat the food. It didn’t take him long to finish it all. Yesung took one last bite at the apple before setting down the core on the tray before pushing the tray toward the door. Yesung slowly lowered himself back down onto the floor. He winced a little as pain shot up his back. Yesung curled himself into a protective ball and slowly fell asleep.

                Yesung woke up to the pain of a whip making contact with his back. Yesung screamed in pain as the whip hit him again.

“Good you’re awake” it was Soowon. “It’s time to get you into position for when your friends arrive.”

                Before Yesung could ask Soowon what he is talking about Soowon grabbed him and dragged him out of the room. Yesung didn’t bother putting up a fight because he knew that in his condition he stood no chance. They pasted Yurin who was entering the room when they were exiting. Yesung could hear Yurin grab something’s but had no idea what they were. Yesung was roughly dragged down some metal stairs.  The stair ended in a large room with big windows along the tops of the walls and garage doors lining along one of the walls. Yesung could see outside and desperately wanted out. Yesung looked around the room.

‘Wow an abandoned warehouse so original’ Yesung smiled a little from his own thought. Soowon didn’t see as he was too busy dragging Yesung across the floor. Yesung heard the jingle of chain and looked up. Yurim was walking toward them with some chains, a whip and what Yesung thinks is a knife. All Yesung could see was the reflection of light off what he thinks is a blade. Yesung fell roughly to the floor when Soowon let go of his hands. Yesung winced in pain but before he could get over the pain Yurin grabbed his hand and tied them in front of him and also tied his legs together. Yesung looked up at Yurin just in time to see him pass the whip to Soowon. Yurin grabbed the knife’s handle and slashed at Yesung cutting his left shoulder. Yesung curled back to try and escape the blade but was attacked from behind by Soowon with the whip. The two lashed out at Yesung causing Yesung to roll to different sides to try and escape the two. One whip hit Yesung in the side so hard that Yesung fell onto his side and hit his head off the ground hard. Yesungs vision went blurry for a few seconds before coming back. The two men continued to lash out. Yesungs body was becoming numb to the pain as he was on the edge between consciousness and unconsciousness. Before Yesung could black out the two men stop their attacks. Yesung’s body felt numb and his vision was fading in and out. Soowon and Yurin looked down at Yesung with a satisfied look on their faces. Yesung was laying on the floor. Cuts littered his body. He had a deep cut on his forehead and down his back. Yesung tried to move but his limbs didn’t respond. Soowon and Yurin smirked.

“How do you think his friends and boyfriend will react when they see him?” Yurin asked Soowon.

“I don’t know but it sure will be entertaining. When they get here you take his friend I want his boyfriend” replied Soowon.

“What do you want me to do with them?”

“Just hold them back. I’m going to teach Joonwoon a lesson about what happens when someone leaves my gang.”

“You mean you’re…”

“Yup. I’m going to kill his precious boyfriend right in front of him.”

Soowon and Yurin smirked at each other. Yesung heard the whole conversation and grunted in protest. Soowon looked over at Yesung. Soowon kicked Yesung in the stomach causing Yesung to cough and groan in pain. Soowon kneeled in front of Yesung. He grabbed Yesungs hair and pulled his head back so Yesung looked directly at him.

“That’s right I’m going to killed that boyfriend of yours and maybe your friends too. Then I’m going to take you back with me you little . You’re going to do what you’re told and you’re not going to get away again. I own you, your soul, your body, everything. You got that .” Soowon roughly shoved Yesung to the ground. Soowon stood up and gestured to Yurin. They both left the room. When Yesung was sure they were gone he started to cry. Yesung cried until his body couldn’t stay awake anymore and he fell unconscious.

A/N: i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i hope this chapter was longer than my others. it was almost two pages long in word. anyway it's finally summer vacation! yeah! also i got my G1 drivers license(yes i'm 16). Woohoo! anyway thanks for ready and subscribe. bye :)