It's Over

Find Us, Please

                “What happened to Soowon?”

                Kyuhyun froze. As much as Kyuhyun didn’t want to answer the question he knew Yesung would ask. Kyuhyun let out a light sigh before answering.

                “Soowon and Yurim tried to escape but were caught by the police. Yurim surrendered peacefully but Soowon… not so much. He fought against the officer and got away from him but ended up getting shot. He’s alive and is recovering in prison where he will spend the rest of his life. Yurim got lighter sentence but he won’t be released until he’s 65 years old.”

                Yesung just nodded his head while looking down, taking in the information.

                “Now I have a question for you.” Said Kyuhyun.

                Yesung looked up. What Yesung saw made him gasp and covered his mouth with his hands. His eyes also started to water. There before him kneeled Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was holding a tiny box and inside that box was a ring.

                “Yesung, will you marry me?”

                Tears started to escape from Yesung’s eyes. A huge smile appeared on Yesungs’ face.

                “Yes. Definitely Yes.”

                Kyuhyun took Yesungs’ left hand and slid the ring onto his ring finger. Kyuhyun showed Yesung his left hand. Yesung saw the matching ring on his finger. Yesungs’ smile grew bigger and Kyuhyun replied with his own smile. Kyuhyun pulled Yesung into a hug.            

                “Yesung.” Kyuhyun spoke into Yesungs’ ear. “I’ve been wanting to ask you for a while but I didn’t know how. When all this happened I thought I might lose you and I regretted not being able to ask you and placing this ring on your finger. I don’t want to lose you Yesung, not to anything and I am so happy you said yes.”

                Yesung was crying again but they were happy tears. Kyuhyun hugged Yesung tighter as Yesung cried into his shoulder. Kyuhyun has this feeling, as good one, that everything was over and things will get better.

5 Years Later

                Kyuhyun walked through the front door of a suburban home.

                “Yesung I’m home!” he called from the front door.

                “I’m upstairs!”

                Kyuhyun took off his shoes and coat and headed upstairs. He entered his second favourite room. (His and Yesungs’ room being his first for certain reasons). There stood Yesung holding their baby girl. A few years after Kyuhyun proposed and they got married they decided to adopt a child. When they went to the orphanage Yesung immediately fell in love with the little baby girl that was in one of the workers arms. So, of course, they adopted her. They are family and family they will stay. Nothing will come between them ever again.

The End.                             

 

I can’t believe it. I actually finished a story, a chaptered one. I started a few on another site but abandoned them. I hoped you enjoyed it. I’m thinking of writing another story but have many ideas.

I hope you liked and enjoyed my story. Take a look at my other stories if you want, Bye!! ;)