Reason Why

Find Us, Please

Kyuhyun sighed as he sat down on his and Yesung's bed with his head in is hands. He couldn't believe it. Yesung said he didn't have a boyfriend before him and now he finds out that not only did Yesung have a previous boyfriend but is being blackmailed by him as well. Kyuhyun sighed again as he realized that this was the reason for Yesung's strange behavior. They barely went out together anymore and when they did Yesung wouldn't hold his hand like he used to and stay at a distance which would make people think they are only friends. Yesung didn't talk as much either.This started about a month ago. Kyuhyun can't believe he never noticed what was happening. He feels like he failed Yesung and now Yesung is missing and Kyuhyun is getting desperate. Kyuhyun laid down on the bed with a sigh and waited for sleep to over come him.

*with Ryeowook*

Ryeowook woke up to what he thinks was the day after Yesung was taken. Ryeowook had a hard time getting to sleep because of all the things going though his head that could be happening to Yesung. Ryeowook, knowing he couldn't do anything, just sat in the dark room leaning against the wall waiting for Yesung's return. If he did return.

*with Yesung*

Yesung's entire body was in pain.It hurt to much to move. He didn't know how long he was beaten, whipped, thrown around and cut for but i felt like hours. Yesung could see a little bit of sunlight sneaking through a crack in the wall. Yesung guessed it was morning.

Turns out the man that was doing most the beating was his past boyfriend Soowon. Yesung hasn't seen him in 7 years so it's no wonder he didn't reconize him but he couldn't believe he couldn't figure out who it was through the texts. Who else knew those secrets. Lets just say Yesung had one too many run ins with the police that he didn't want Kyuhyun to find out about.

Yesung was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard Soowon and his friend, Yurin, coming closer. Yesun prayed that they weren't going to beat him up again.His prayer was answered when he was picked up, which caused him to wince in pain, and carried some distance before being thrown in a room. It was the room he and Ryeowook were kept in. Just before Yesung out from he pain he saw Ryeowook's paniced face as he came closer.

Sorry i didn't update for a long time but i have school and, to put it bluntly, a life so updates wont be fast. They will probably take as long as this one. Anyway sorry again for the long wait and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading ^.^