Serching

Find Us, Please

When kyuhyun reached his room he immediately grabbed his computer. He searched up the name the man gave him. What came up shocked him and made him more afraid.

The Phantoms

Wanted dead or alive.

Kidnapped, , beat up and murdered 48 victims.

Neither identified.

After reading that kyuhyun couldn't stop imagining what could be happening to their lovers. Were they hurt, injured, , dead. Kyuhyun shook his head. He couldn't be thinking like that. Yesung and Ryeowook are fine but he couldn't help but worry.

*with yesung and ryeowook*

Ryeowook had woken up just after the man left after the man made the phone call and left. Yesung and Ryeowook just sat there. They didn't know what to do and they didn't want to talk because they didn't want the men to know they were awake.

*with kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun was just sitting there on his bed with his head in his hands. He quickly looked up when Sungmin burst through the door panting like he ran a marathon.

"What's wrong Sungmin? Did they find something?" Asked kyuhyun as he quickly made his way over to sungmin.

"They did but it's not good" he panted

"Really? What?!" Asked kyuhyun frantically.

"They found yesungs phone and it turns out he was being threatened"

"What?"

*with yesung and ryeowook.....again*

The time they had by themselves was short. One of the men came into the room. Yesung quickly guarded ryeowook.

"Do what ever you want to me just don't harm him"

"Don't worry it's you We want anyway"

Yesung was shocked. "You're Ph...Phantom86" studdered yesung.

"In the flesh" he said with a smirk then took yesung by his arm and dragged him out of the room. Yesung tried to get away with the help of ryeowook but failed. The door closed behind them with a bang behind them leaving ryeowook all alone.

A/N: Sorry i haven't updated in a while. no idea's came to me and homework got in the way. anyway i hope you like this chapter.